How do you store your images, user?

How do you store your images, user?

Attached: 1633647035638.png (572x362, 69.74K)

Sorted by UNIX timestamp with memorization of where they are located in the folders stored on multiple internal and external drives. The only way.

Attached: 1577634238362.jpg (644x650, 148.08K)

got ur ip lol

Never heard of it. I will take a look.
Preparing for CCNA right now. Shit is hard.

How do you search for the specific one?

It's basically a gooru gallery you can tag your pics and search the tags it is pretty good if you got a huge media folder with a lot of subdirectories

Not that user but i store my pics in the same way and the answer is: i just do it the hard way. Look for it based on some vague idea of "oh yeah i remember saving this specific picture around this time more or less". It kinda sucks, but it works. I'm too far in to change my means of storing pictures now, no fucking way i'm gonna set around time to catalogue tens of thousands of files one by one

Vaguely related but do you have any online image hosting solutions? I post from multiple devices and typically use imgur to access pics I want to shitpost with on across all devices or link to people but it sucks ass. I'd like something self-hosted preferably

You can host a server on your PC if you're fine with leaving it on all day or you can use Google Drive or OneDrive

I'm fine with hosting myself I meant what software would be good to selfhost

In autismocollages.

Define 'online'.
My home solution is perfectly deployable on the any linux instance in the internet.
Or at home, for that matter. Would require ports to be open, though, or no access from the outside.

I store them in Any Forums

I would consider that online but preferably able to self-host on a VPS with docker

>right click
>save
Like that

The problem with these two is finding an image afterwards.
It has several limitations that I yet to fix properly, though, but it mostly works fine
You can write to this fake mail if you're interested in the exact method.
It's still a bit too undercooked to just post it on github and call it a day.
[email protected]

Attached: 1656788511754.png (3170x80, 23.93K)

Tutorial?

>The problem with these two is finding an image afterwards
I just give them a filename I can easily ctrl-f to find

My dad got 5 CCIEs git gud

Can you remember thousands of filenames?

Not sure honestly, you can do it in NodeJS but if you don't know how to program there are good softwares out there for this, just search them up.

Huh. Maybe I should really create one.
I'm not. this is why I study.

hydrus network
its basicalyl a local booru with tags and shit

fuck that garbage. It fucks up the filename and there's no way to retrieve it and the layout is dogshit and looks terrible.
Use instead.

I use nextcloud personally, but it's not great for mobile use last time, based on the last time I needed to pull files via mobile.

You could maybe set up a VPN server, connect your phone to it, and then have a samba server on the same VPN network.

This is the approach I'm going to be attempting later today.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed caffiene.

This looks cool, so I'm gonna check it out.

After I have some coffee I'll report back on my progress with the VPN stuff.