P&S season 2

Oh boy another show that had good run and doesn't need any more eps is getting milked because it old enough to be nostalgic but if it turns out bad people will bitch like FLCL even though people wanted more in the first place cuz they can't let it go.

Attached: stocking.jpg (736x691, 34.17K)

And its being made by current trigger so you know

I'M PICKLE PANTYYYYYYYY

>had good run and doesn't need any more eps
.t newfag who wasn't here when Gainax ruined Christmas

Attached: 93d.gif (480x270, 552.02K)

List three substantial things wrong with Trigger.

Attached: 1315101080790.jpg (200x250, 22.23K)

That whole ending was a joke and you with everyone else fell for it, which them barely touch on it in the show you forget how cartoony P&S is?

as long as imaishi directs again, and he most likely will because he owns trigger, theres literally no issue

They haven't made anything decent since klk more then enough for me

So you're strawmanning and hating a studio just because it's popular now. Got it.

I'm posting a funny reaction image that makes me giggle and I'm a new IP, not the guy you were talking to originally. Please return to reddit.

Everyone agreed it's a mediocre disappointing show. Where all this hype comes from?

>Oh boy another show that had good run and doesn't need any more eps
No, fuck off nigger.
You are underage and have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
P&SwG needed to have at least 50 more episodes.

KLK is just shitty Project A-Ko.

It play out it premise, it doesn't need anything else let it go.

No, fuck off, toddler cunt.
I need more of it. I will not be denied more of it.

I watch P&S when it was airing faggots, I don't really want anymore it just be play out if they kept going.

You weren't born when it was airing - you wouldn't spew bullshit otherwise.

How much can get out of a western inspired artstyle wacky adult comedy with swearing in Engrish unless you'll watch the awful dub till gets play out?? pretty sure 13 eps was enough.

You'll understand when you'll mature a bit.

I don't want things enjoy to go on forever and like stuff better when it left fucking alone as is, let things be goddamn.

It was a shitty meme. Today everyone is much more cynical than back then. Old Any Forums was more like reddit.

Ok i still think its decent and better then anything they made afterwards

Fuck off, retard.
You are free to ignore the sequel if you don't want more of it.
It just means you never actually enjoyed it for what it is and at best jumped on a bandwagon to """fit in""".
Typical underage behavior, now fuck off.

Yeah I saw ending as kinda joke and figured if they did season 2 they bush it off like the ova didor like touch on it barely.

wheres the actual news? just woke up and all I can see in the sticky is people screaming

It's a ruse.

>underage
>being an oldfag and complaining about how old shows shouldn't come back cuz it will be worst.
>you never actually enjoyed it for what it is
If that was the case I won't want it to be left alone.