BLEACH

ITS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=wPEu9nI21wA

Attached: YHWACH.png (1201x626, 636.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTUTFw8e0U4
youtube.com/watch?v=pKf7YSXEBn4
youtu.be/_ty-Nqm4Pdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soundtrack really went full "Ubermench"

>Kubo confirmed the anime will flesh out the story with what he couldn't include in the manga

KINO
U
B
O

The other thread isnt even at bump limit you nigger

Source?

Straight from his mouth at Anime Expo.

Attached: TVBLEACH_PV1.gif (520x293, 3.4M)

>we could've got a YYH remake with this budget
Feels bad

The event, everyone from Kubo, the director, producer and both japanese, english VAs gave statements on the new anime

Attached: FWtFJwlVEAA0PpG.jpg (2897x4096, 1.44M)

I don't know if I just watched a trailer from 2020s anime or 1970s cinema.

Attached: 657656542.jpg (640x480, 28.53K)

Looks great, hope at least half of the fights look just as good.

>Bleach and PSG announcements on the same day
It's like all my birthdays have come at once
youtube.com/watch?v=vTUTFw8e0U4

Attached: ASCENDED.jpg (1280x720, 74.7K)

I find it funny that the this dork made it into the big spread of the sternritter over others when he had like 3 pages of screentime

Attached: vcvcvcv.png (232x290, 103.45K)

we are back bros...
we are finally home

youtube.com/watch?v=pKf7YSXEBn4

>Trailer comes out.
>Hype deflates.
Man, everyone really moved on, huh?

Only scene where you can actually see some dynamic movement. This looks good. Why is it the only one though?

soifon side boob pits thighs sexo

Looks nice and the music sounds great. Is this what the anime will actually look like or is it another "This is a preview, there is no guarantee the anime will look like this" I don't believe studio pierrot is gonna deliver.

I'm wearing my nice vibe shirt to the gym tomorrow in celebration

Attached: bleach-ichigo-funny-face-blonde-jokes-thumbs-up-funny-anime-jokes-manga-2012.jpg (308x305, 13.43K)

How are we feeling bros?

Attached: DetailedThinAdder-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.1M)

>Shiro Sagisu is back

Attached: 1643736171469.gif (250x250, 392.01K)

Byakuya's hair isn't nearly this long lol.

That didn’t look too good

we’re fucking back brehs
youtu.be/_ty-Nqm4Pdc

AIZEN-SAMA!!!!!

Bleachsisters, why can’t we get a sticky…

The previous trailer was the preview, and blatantly so since it was literally just manga panels traced and with some mouth movement added.
This is actual shots from the anime.

KUBOOOOOOO

Damn that's some good animation.

Attached: 4cd.jpg (3454x2084, 3.61M)

>Damn that's some good animation.
You barely see any movement.

You expected Redline quality? Long running battle shounen only look great for certain fight scenes

lmao at introducing Bambi in the middle of the captains.

The only movements we cleanly see is from Byakuya/As Nodt. That's fucking bad from a trailer this far in. No, that's not me saying the anime is sure to be bad, but this trailer did not show us what we're working with.

The Sternritters are the worst Bleach villains in the manga. A bunch of bland psychos whose entire character revolves around their very specific power that gets spammed over and over again.

>Kubo confirmed the anime will flesh out the story with what he couldn't include in the manga
So despite already knowing how things end, there's still a chance we'll get KUBO'd again? Shit, I'm in.

Attached: 1572322931642.jpg (500x500, 100.14K)

speedreadtard

I can't even remember if Ichigo has a single fight in the whole arc. The music and visuals look good though.

BORUTOFAGS OUT

Attached: file.png (650x650, 385.24K)

MOOOODSS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS STICKY ALREADY

Cope

>"SAVE THE BLEACH ANIME STRAWBERRY JOBBER"

You don't know shit about animation, go look at old disney scenes, even those do not have many cuts that go longer than 4 continuious seconds.
Animation is all about some movement then cutting to another scene.

Brainlet

fucking faggot cuck

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ALREADY WE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR GAY WHINING IN THE LAST THREAD

Attached: rukia is pissed.png (366x239, 107.41K)

Are you mentally ill? Anime makes it seem like he has full ass mane. It's not that long.

Attached: 0c682a24e77613e2bbcea156416b6f96.png (330x263, 141.57K)

Who’s the guy next to Bazz? I don’t recognize him.

>listing off all the good guys
>suddenly Bambi
>go back to listing good guys
That was a bit weird

sorry user, this is not moe shit

The Sternritters are shit characters who see their numbers get obliterated off screen the moment they get introduced because Kubo wanted to keep the letter theme, but didn't give too shits about actually using 26 pointless assholes in the first place.

Why is it that all responses to criticism sound like one 13 year old running down a very short list of their vocabulary?

Lmao this is one of the worst anime trailers I have ever seen, who is the retard that directed it?

the mind control sternritter kepachi killed. probably getting more screentime

>(((soul society)))
>good guys

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-195316_Twitter.jpg (1080x602, 180.76K)

because they are literally some butthurt faggy underage/ESL naruto fan, case in point:

From what I remember, he fought like 2 sternritters in the beginning then fought Yhwach x2 and that's about it for him.

I hope Ichigo gets more fight scenes in this adaptation. Ichigo disappointed me in the manga during the War.

This year's second half is gonna be fucking amazing.

>looks bad
>shit editing
>bad use of otherwise good OST
>full of stills and no VA work, probably will be done last minute
What is your excuse now? It's over

>inb4 Bambi is going to be Ichigo's ally because Kubo said that he's going to change a few things

cope harder faggot

RUKI-SAN!

Attached: 39025823058.png (602x307, 146.99K)

>copy/pasting from the last thread
cope

Begone nigger.

Awesome trailer if you close your eyes and turn the volume up

Attached: image0.jpg (320x180, 14.71K)

Wow looks like garbage

No this is too close to the release date, so it's how the show will look.
However whenever you get a PV that's over a year ahead of airtime like with chainsaw man, that's not guaranteed to be the final look.

I wanna stick my dick in that mouth.

THAT DIDN'T LOOK TOO GOOD

Attached: 35e.png (1200x675, 361.9K)

It's looks 3-4 inches longer in the anime, not that big of a deal.

Nigger you've been copypasting this on every thread for the last year.

I felt more hype over the simple announcement last year than the actual trailer.

Rukia is the most beautiful woman

Attached: file.png (830x654, 405.33K)

Anyone have the gif of Kubo throwing paper at people and dancing?

Bleach? More like Stills.

It looks good, the fuck are you fagggots talking about?

Cope

It's really not a big deal at all and I wasn't trying to make it one. I was just pointing out an observation that the anime went full bishie with his hair. Then some dude snapped and called me a speedreader and a retard. Like what, lmao?

It will be bad just like the manga cope and seethe

Close ups look great, Music was great as expected from Sagisu, I am not so sure about the fight scenes. The only one that stands out from the trailer is As Nodt vs Byakuya

GET OUT NOW FAGGOT DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 25.png (640x641, 392.89K)

That's the issue. It LOOKS good, but we're not sure if it MOVES good.

>waaaah my headcanon didnt happen
Dilate

BABY NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE

Here you go, the only part of the trailer that was animated

Attached: Byakuya.webm (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Kubo finally realized that Bambi is best Quincy and didnt deserve being turned into a tranny's zombie rape slave so hes retconning her into becoming a good guy

Lick. My. Ass. Cuck.

Attached: Yhwach.full.1264054.jpg (500x789, 98.99K)

I wanna see some damn bankai goddamnit

bros... it actually looks good?

this looks better than 99% of boruto episodes

Cope

you niggers fucking make problems about everything in the anime industry.

DILATE

Soi Fon looking very correctable here.

The animation look perfectly fine. Toushiro and As Nodt vs Byakuya looks good, i don't know what you fags are complaining about.

based bambi joining the squad

Nah, he's going to go even further and show Giselle fucking her corpse. That's the real reason he wanted it to be uncensored.

Attached: 1584723414835.gif (500x378, 3.73M)

It looks FINE.I don't think anybody was expecting Ufotable quality but it's still better than we expected and I'm optimistic.

I don't understand why there's this narrative that pointing out the flaws in the trailer somehow means you're "against" Bleach. Some of us just aren't sycophants or desperate. There are going to be shitposters but that happens everywhere. This trailer so far wasn't handled well, because there is but a single extended scene where you can really tell what is happening. That scene was done well, but the rest of it cuts way too quickly to another (mostly still) scene. Some of the mouth movements also look way too close to the manga's. Going by how similar the last teaser looked last year, there's grounds to be worried. Right now, there's not enough to tell what this anime will properly look like, and it's PV job to clarify that. It didn't. Stop acting like the entire world is kicking you in the balls.

I mean there was only 1 fight scene, anything else that could have been a fight scene is a single attack with only 1 person in the frame.