R/a/ildex

Railgun 4 soon?

Attached: Railgun4.jpg (1000x600, 121.13K)

Railgun 4 is held hostage until NT

Attached: 1638503968100.jpg (1280x720, 106.92K)

sadly, good luck AB isnt bound by that

I'm not sure if they'd adapt something that's already finished

MO is the sequel

Railgun is trash. I didn’t even bother with finishing T and the manga has been garbage for years. Probably because Mikoto has never been a good character

>says as he bumps
based retard

Cry more Railgunshitter

Date a live is still getting an adaptation despite finishing a while ago.

While that's probably because of merch sales, the same technically applies here, so I'll defer to blaming Miki and Dengeki as usual

execs probably dont see a reason to do NT with how badly Index 3 did
unironically the best chance it has is if IF starts doing NT content

With the way things are going, this series is focusing on gacha more than it needed to. At this rate, it will turn into another FGO shit.

FGO does its own storyline while IF is mostly adapting the novels and doing small time events
Call me when they add original gacha characters with story written by Kamachi that end up becoming more popular than novel characters

gacha and merch are the only way for LNs properties to make money now

While that may be true, its original content are mainly what ifs stories and collaborations with other JC staff series.

those what ifs arent exactly relevant like FGO storyline usually is

It's a bit depressing, but the average gacha game probably makes more in a single day than just about any LN does on release day

>but the average gacha game probably makes more in a single day
i mean yes but they still have been closing left and right nowadays, like the MT one just closed a few days ago

To be honest, even if we don't get more raildex anime I'm pretty happy with all the manga spin offs and everything else how many anime/manga has lasted this long and has remained active

too bad it feels like there was barely any progression because of how slow stuff happens

Right after Index NT

Attached: 418.png (74x29, 4.8K)

Which nun has the fattest ass?

Misaki with a nun's outfit