TRIGGER

So now that TRIGGER owns gurren lagann now, do you think they'll do anything with it?

Attached: yoko.jpg (1000x563, 101.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRIGGER_support/status/1543405093353099265
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure they'll find a way to ruin it.

they've been trying to recreate gurren lagann ever since it aired.
So in a word: No.

I hope not, it ended perfectly. Also knowing the current trend, they'll probably reboot it and have Kamina live.

Attached: 1646778316154.jpg (1600x1200, 304.62K)

please god no

This. This exactly sums up my feelings on the matter. GL was amazing, but it's done. Milking its corpse would only lead to heartbreak.

huh? when did they acquire the rights?

twitter.com/TRIGGER_support/status/1543405093353099265

An alternate scenario where Simon died onstead of Kamina would be interesting. It would be a story about a guy who would try to drop his fake hero act and learn to actually back up all of his talk, but this would probably involve Simon transferring his spiral power to Kamina

Trigger has been haunted by TTGL

>it’s an alternate universe au of Simon and Nia’s happily married with 3 kids life that turns into a nightmare as you slowly realise he used spiral power to revive her and is spralling (kek) further out of control with it’s use, reinforcing the original ending and making the audience sad

lord genome prequel.

Hope not as it's the kind of thing that's only diminished with more material. It was the over the top spectacle that started with a small mecha fighting giant robots to cosmic one throwing galaxies. The world building was in service to that.

You may get people who claim to want some background crap about the original war but they just want the same feeling the old show gave, that won't give it to them.

Tragikino

Gurren Lagann ending was satisfying, but it also has enough room for a sequel.
But I think the best way to go would be to do what they did with Parallel Works and make a Gurren Lagann AU series with the same characters in a different scenario and setting.

I don't think a good sequel is impossible though, another way they could do it is go the Aquarion route and set it thousands of years in the future with the characters reincarnated.

Attached: file.png (736x414, 332.79K)

>they've been trying to recreate gurren lagann ever since it aired.
Name 5 instances.

pachinko machines

what current trend? shut the fuck up
they'd probably do a sidestory or an AU

They should fix the shitty ending. Make the antispiral live and leave his NEETcave and improve as a spiral race. Nia can still die though

sequel set into the far future maybe

One of the Trigger Girls getting replaced with Yoko when?

Make a new protagonist and give him a better ending than Hobo Simon

why do people say stupid shit like this when imaishi, the guy responsible for gurren lagann, literally founded trigger and still directs anime
its his fucking series, how would he ruin it