Macross 7 to release on home video in North America

>Macross 7 to release on home video in North America
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-07-02/right-stuf-nozomi-ent-to-release-macross-7-on-home-video-in-n-america-for-1st-time/.187292
FUCK YES

Attached: 1631835419100.png (834x1024, 1.14M)

Now you 7 fucks will finally stop whining. Truly this is what we've waited 20+ years for.

Attached: unf unf.jpg (648x480, 25.42K)

Da fuck is happening this year?

Im on bizzare universe?

Attached: 1656812312931.gif (500x283, 176.68K)

Angel Voice is the peak of the franchise

>no Dynamite 7 included
Damn. At least the lesbian rape movie comes with it

based
I would put it in my top 3 with Lion and Wings of Goodbye

Oh fuck, we truly have reached the year of Never Ever. Who knows what will come next at this rate?

Why would i pay for worse subs/encoding?

Now burgers can finally LISTEN TO HIS SONG

If you don't want it don't buy it.

Ahem
LISTEN TO MY SONG

That basara/minmay edit is godlike

Heh I remember them saying it would take a shit ton of money to license just the music. I guess 30 years is enough time to get a discount.

We don't even know if that was true or some made up excuse to make the people stop asking for it.

The assholes out there that praise Macross as being good deserve a swift kick in the dick considering its existence is the entire reason shit like this has taken so long.

>Macross

FUCK meant robotech.

Somewhat unrelated, but I recently finished the original series and DYRL, and loved both. But 7 feels like a complete slog to get through, does it get better?

upset over superior gaijin writing
shame neither macross or robotech had good pop music

it gets better when they stop playing planet dance every episode

My wife on home video

Attached: [07030]Macross.jpg (1020x1010, 682.83K)

It gets really good once they start introducing other songs. It was like they weren't sure what they were doing for the first half of the series.