NO FUCKING WAY

NO FUCKING WAY

Attached: 1289017543244.jpg (701x637, 47.38K)

YES FUCKING WAY

What? Season 2 was announced?

How did it happen? I thought Trigger never did Season 2s?

>We live in a timeline where we got the fourth Madoka movie, Spice and Wolf got an S3, Broly is cannon, and P&S got a season 2
What other Any Forums "Never-evers" do you expect to happen in the future?

They announced it at the anime expo

Why do you think they suddenly came back to it? It's been like 11 years. Jesus, I'm starting to lose track all these old anime coming back from the dead.

don't forget the third season of Full Metal Panic

do not forget konosuba s3

Kaiji S3, S4, S5 etc
Maybe when the manga ends.

Attached: 1314815743623.jpg (1280x720, 128.74K)

No user, we are thinking about good things.

Yeah, I also forget to mention Tiger and Bunny S2, Devil is a Part Timer S2.

I'll tell you what I don't expect: For Nana to get finished.

Haruhi is all I need

Vagabond continuation

If Monster Musume gets a continuation I'll believe we're in some kind of fucked up timeline.

Hoshi no Samidare also got an anime which starts soon, even if it looks to be a low quality adaptation.
At the rate that Never Evers are coming I wouldn't be surprised if Despera comes next. The old meme lists are starting to run out of anime that will never come.

My guess is that it's a response to the lockdown year. There was probably a lot of money lost due to delays, so they just emergency greenlit a bunch of easy money project.

I want to believe bro

>Monster Musume S2
PLEASE GOD, PLEASE!! ANSWER THIS MAN'S REQUEST!!! It's fucking criminal that we haven't seen Cathyl's big boobs animated yet.

Press F for the fans who have passed away before all those things have come into reality.

Attached: man bridge.jpg (750x707, 40.35K)

You have to remember, GAINAX owned PSG, not Trigger. It's a fucking miracle.