Why are his assistants so below his level?

Why are his assistants so below his level?

Attached: kentaro.jpg (883x900, 411.28K)

I don't know. Second question though, why is my mom so sweet bros?

Everyone is below his level, I don't understand your question. What are you trying to understand here.

He fired every assistant and never kept one around long term. Its pretty crazy the turnover rate he had. Only reason I read why this kept happening was because they pointed out that berserk was normal fag moeshit

They should be able to do a better job at imitation. It's like they're drawing from memory and not from having 300 chapters worth of art progression and fairly consistent style to refer to. How does anyone look at Griffith's weirdly malnourished post-op mtf body in the last chapter and think it's okay? He's supposed to be otherworldly beautiful and androgynous, not a holocaust lesbian survivor.

Are you just pulling this out of your ass or are you gonna post some sort of source?

They fucking ruined Farnese, my wife is now fucked

Because your mom is a nice lady

>fairly consistent style
lel

new chapters are fine. if they told you miura had drawn the panels himself and they were publishing them posthumously you would 100% believe it

this is beyond delusional

it barely changed after the middle of conviction until he went digital

The bigger question is why did he abandon manga to become a mumble rapper?

Yes but only becasue he got really bad lately

this man was literally a prodigy

Because if you are really good at art and fast , you make your own manga instead of being assistant for life ?

and I miss him like you wouldnt believe

Why is OP such massive fag?

Attached: IMG_20220627_030034.jpg (640x561, 44.76K)

Why does he keep laughing?

Because people generally don't hire workers than are smarter than themselves.

Source you say??

Attached: 78F2672D-B97B-4A66-A914-4404FDB6C036.jpg (749x1014, 108.55K)