Gigacunny

>gigacunny
>mesugaki queen
>the only little one
>killer of millions
how can a single little girl be so powerful?

Attached: a3a4924acca4915c18bdc9ff607d7c1c--kodomo-no-jikan-pinterest.jpg (225x350, 19.04K)

I just wanna say: death to ironic lolicons.

Attached: 1656805478178.jpg (1153x1310, 208.02K)

Okay dude, I'm an ironic lolicon and all but kokonoe is... hum, very very cute.

don't care, will bust my nut to her

Kill yourself, retarded twitter spammer.

hey, don't call her "cunny"
respect the little girl

>2006, I stumble onto a random forum page (via google images while looking for Gundam Wing pics for a wallpaper) featuring some girly looking manga featuring little girls with extremelly long hair.
>scroll down, hell it was friday night and I was done with AP Calc BC homework already.
>start clicking on random images, meh, some raunchy stuff and thought what kind of sick fuck gets off little girl bodies with not tits.
>click on pic related.
>stare at it for a full minute, which felt like an eternity. My shorts were drenched. I thought I had peed myself for a moment, but it was precum and semen. I was utteely mesmerized as my hand crept into my wet underwear and began masturbating as hard as I could.
>I came, had, but I wanted more. I quickly skeemed the page looking for sauce, after siftering for boku no pico, battle toads, bible black and boku no bible toads, I finally found it.
>go to saha's weblog and start reading the manga until my mom banged the door calling me for dinner.
>I was borught back into reality. My chair was wet and the whole room reeked of cum and piss. That manga had awakened something in me.
>I had caught up to the manga in a single afternoon, but I craved more.
>went back to saha and saw that hey had more loli manga. There I learned of the loli masters: inuboshi, naoshi onizuka, nekogen etc, and even started to browse Any Forums since that day.
>now I follow the loli mangakas' twitters, pixiv and fanbox.
This manga made a cunnysseur and I do not regret a single thing.

Attached: 19-o.jpg (728x1058, 114.27K)

fpbp

ive seen a lot of fucked up shit in my decades online from the earliest 2 girls 1 cup and donkeys and other fucked up shit, but this anime is still the most fucked up thing ive ever witnessed and ive seen boku no pico and over 100 animes. i still dont see how this anime was possibly made and marketed and put on television and sold on dvd and shit.

I dunno.
Don't care.
I fapped to it countless times.
And I am still mad the author went balls deep into yaoi manga nowadays.

Attached: sample_32912134daf2fedf478bd652904d4535.jpg (850x1256, 272.92K)

ok, from now i'm gonna call her the super sexy hot and tight little girl

I jerked off to the shower scene in the manga like a dozen times. Cope and seethe, normie.

Lol how sensitive are kiddos today that kodomo no jikan sends them into a moral rage?

based Onizuka enjoyer

I fapped to her like 15 years ago and thanks to her now i fap to mesugaki exclusively

Horrible design in every way possible.

She's my wife and I love her!

Attached: 7780838_p0.jpg (512x512, 155.12K)

But ironic lolicons are the ones from Twitter.

>Women eating shit and little boys crossdressing and fucking like degenerats are worse than a wholesome romance between a young girl and her teacher
Guys, I think I hate Americans.

Attached: 1534595955774.jpg (1210x1725, 264.32K)

I understand finding Kodomo no Jikan offensive (still disagree), but I don't understand finding it disgusting. It's really weird.

The manga got old really fast. Once the series got all the shock value out of their system, they had nothing left to offer but shitty reddit tier soap opera until they finally decided to wrap it up and ship the main characters. The shock value was decent for what it was worth, but the franchise is mid at best. Animu episode 6 was peak direction at least.

>The manga got old really fast
I completely disagree. It's only when the manga got past the cheap shock value of its premise did it find its unique footing and become something memorable. The fact it took it's premise seriously and explored the idea of youthful sexuality without either trivializing it or reducing it to mere shock bait made it an interesting read.