Digimon Ghost Game

Episode 32, "Who Are You?" airs in 30 minutes. Gammamon has been abandoned. What will happen to him?

Episode 32 preview: youtube.com/watch?v=iKsKxETn4OY

Episode 32 synopsis: Gammamon's daily routine is disrupted. One day, when he returns to Hiro's room, he finds another Gammamon there. The next thing he knows, he finds himself out of place...

This week's episode is special for two reasons...

Attached: FWlGj_3acAA__3J[1].jpg (1200x675, 62.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/digimon_tv
toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_ghost_game/
youtube.com/watch?v=J2i105ezCyA
youtube.com/watch?v=8XXGF2QsKTM
youtube.com/watch?v=k6f-WUQXe98
youtube.com/watch?v=qfBStYumh6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The first is the debut of the 4th ED theme, "Monster Disco", by Suga Shikao x Hyadain.

>Suga: Boogiepop Phantom, the Death Note movie, Honey and Clover, Tegami Bachi, xxxHOLIC
>Hyadain: Baka and Test, Bodacious Space Pirates, Gabrie DropOut, Pokemon Sun & Moon, Nichijou, & TOriko

Attached: FWA18LqaIAAQBAq[1].jpg (1200x1200, 327.29K)

The second is that this episode has received SIGNIFICANT hype from Toei, with it getting two special visuals, videos from Hiro's and Gammamon's seiyuu and even a redesign of the Ghost Game website with Gammamon replaced by Betsumon in a Gammamon costume all over the site.

Everything spoilered above can be found here: twitter.com/digimon_tv and here: toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_ghost_game/

Attached: img_keyvisual_2[1].jpg (1488x1870, 1.96M)

Attached: FWoRc_cVsAA1t0u.jpg (2151x3038, 3.18M)

Attached: 32 preview.jpg (2400x1350, 416.62K)

Attached: Ghost Game 32 preview.jpg (3840x2160, 646.63K)

Episode 32 stream links:
youtube.com/watch?v=J2i105ezCyA
youtube.com/watch?v=8XXGF2QsKTM

We've started.

>AIDS Cat

>dedicated title card
Very surprising.

Ah, it's a mind control thing.

Well I didn't expect THAT.

It was Any Forums's cosplaters all along.

Saikyou saves the day!

Shame, I thought we'd get a Gulus moment.

Where's the bulge I was promised?

Do the staff like Betsumon THAT much that it received completely unnecessary hype?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6f-WUQXe98

Attached: FWk-PgcaAAE-fc2.jpg (1200x675, 95.32K)

Grade the episode

Attached: FWk-PgUakAAsdi2.jpg (1200x675, 43.05K)

>probably a tittiesmon episode
nice.

It was really fun, surprised no Gulus tho

I'm catching up and this girl has a lot of potential, too bad we will never see her agaon

Attached: [SubsPlease] Digimon Ghost Game - 30 (1080p) [9F6D7BB4].mkv_snapshot_21.43.653.jpg (1920x1080, 173.96K)

I had fun with it.
Seeing AIDS Cat again was interesting.

New ED: youtube.com/watch?v=qfBStYumh6U

Next week's episode is "Death Spirit No Whisper"

Not this shit again, it was bad enough 2 weeks ago.

Gammamon is cute/10

Yeah, with how they were marketing the episode and the really claustrophobic vibes of the first half (even the title against a black screen instead of just off to the side) I was expecting things to go horribly wrong in the end. Hell, Gammamon evolved all the way up to CanoWeissmon without the lyrics part of the song starting. But it's not like things were resolved in an unsatisfying way either and it was nice to see more Hiro and Gammamon bonding.

I mean, she was hot, I don't blame them.

>I mean, she was hot, I don't blame them.
Idiots going "I wish she had a multiple episode arc" was what got me. She isn't going to appear again, stop it.

Their needed to vent their boner-fueled frustration somewhere. I take that over screaming about plot.