Mori is a Fraud

>Be Miura
>You dies
>Your team and publisher keep radio silence for almost a year because they dont know what to do no
>Enter Kouji Mori
>Friend (but not apparently THAT close) of Miura, failed seinen writer know for his half obscure works, mostly copied from Miura's (see pic)
>Decides to take the opportunity to gain something from his friend's dead corpse and shows up to Miura's team, claiming Miura decades ago asked for his help for few chapters of the Golden Arge
>In the days they worked together, apparently he revealed to him the entire main plot, and up to the last chapter wrote by him apparently he was still following loosley that original idea
>Nobody bats an eye, not even Miura's actuall assistants, that instead had no idea about the endgame because apaprently Miura never told them
>Everyone accept Mori as the savior, and the team just now released the first two chapters of the new "era" of Berserk, under Mori as main writer
>TFW he's a grifted that will raiload his life to wealth by fooling everyone into thinking is badly wrote fanfiction is the true ending planned by Miura

How many chapters will it take before people wake up to this fact? Miura was going to have Griffith win, and Mori will make some generic action schlock where Guts wins.

Attached: mori scumbag shithead.jpg (1000x1474, 181.23K)

What's the case for Griffith winning?

Not understanding the plot.

Mori killed Miura. You heard it here first.

Holyland was kino garbage

Griffith is based.

That would be ironic because apparently Miura couldn't think of a way to kiil him for half his life, the manga actually ended with Griffith winning against the author by just witing out.

>OH MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND
>AFTER I AM DEAD COME BACK IN MY PLACE
>AND MAKE GRIFFIS SAY HARAMBEEE

>failed seinen writer
He's been drawing manga as his day job for decades. In what fucking world does this constitute a "failure", retard? I don't really like his works (too samey for me) but he's certainly not a "failure".
And why is it hard to believe that Miura would ask his friend what he thinks about potential plot development?

>Friend (but not apparently THAT close)
>claiming Miura decades ago asked for his help
Didn't Miura himself mention years ago that he got story advice from Mori and Umino? I swear I remember reading this long before Miura died.

Reality doesn't matter to shitposters. They're jealous that Miura had friends and co-workers who value their friendships with him so much that they're willing to risk their careers and getting death threats from butthurt neets to help finish Berserk. They're just making shit up to make themselves feel less like losers.

Miura has passed the torch over to his best friend. Berserk was simply too heavy of an epic to be handled by a single man. This is all within the laws of causality. Get hyped, get excited.

OP is an asshole with no friends

>talking shit about Miura's friends
I think you should fucking kill yourself.

Dog shit thread. Im not a fan of them bringing it back either, but this shit is on par with tmz gossip sludge.

If anything Griffith will win because Mori is in charge, the only time I remember Miura talked about Kouji when he was alive was when he cited him as inspiration for his villainous character

They've been friends since they were 15 or something weren't they. They were going to travel together after Miura finished Berserk iirc. Holy Land was pretty shitty for the most part but I've really enjoyed Sousei no Taiga

He's a hack fraud, just like you.

>hurr, his friends are risking everything to finish the most popular manga in the world
Yeah, Mori is such a hero for coming in and capitalizing off someone else's work after they're dead.

Responses like this is how I know none of you are talented or successful, once you create something valuable, vultures appear. If Miura wanted this scumbag to finish Berserk he would have set it up before he died.

you should take a cue from Holyland and learn not to be such a blubbering fucking pussy. this tantrum of your is embarassing. you're exactly the same as those losers who project themselves onto e-celebs and think you really know them. you don't know shit. you're just a whiny faggot throwing a tantrum.

You've never created anything in your life. Only a braindead consumer who has no inherent value would be unable to see this situation for what it really is, a parasite stealing a dead man's legacy.

>don't get mad when thieves steal the work of real artists and are praised for doing so
You have no spine, no soul.

griffith will lose, inshallah