Who are these people?

No, seriously, who the hell are they?

Attached: yuricgdctfags.png (1038x602, 31.26K)

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid fans.
Next question.

Where do futafags belong in this chart?

True Prillya fans know that it's only good because they all want Shirou.

There was a that show a few seasons back about a club who wanted to fuck their teachers. That was pretty good.

Eh, don't really care that much
If they turn out to like other girls then thats fucking great

Me, I'm those people

>who are they
>people who like to see cute girls thinking about men
I wonder....

I don't like Yuri, so the Yuri that is the least Yuri-y is of course the most desirable.

This too.
In fact, I think this applies to the vast majority of lolicons who would want to watch CGDCT.

Most people are just ambivalent to whether they're yuri or not, that diagram omits the largest section

Romance is a plague on anime, I just want to see girls be friends.

Im not a yurishitter, I just like cute anime girls that are friends and I want them all on my dick

I don't really get people who get attached to it either way. Girls interacting intimately with other girls is nice and I also like romance manga so seeing guys doesn't throw me into a fit of rage. Though is it really a cgdct series if there are prominent enough male characters that it's a problem?

Haremshitters?

go away coomer

So something like this?

Attached: YuriCGDCTHaremVenn.png (1224x750, 37.62K)

Confusion zone is probably where you would put that one Twintail anime and maybe ToLoveRu guy's new manga.

There's more than 1 dude in the cast how is that CGDCT?

>Zone of confusion
Thinking about it, Kancolle and It's chink counterpart fit this criteria eerily well.

I think the confusion zone would be they want a lot of girls to fall in love with a guy and each other while doing cute things? Probably the most stable harem possible in a "marry them all" ending to be honest.

You can watch and enjoy shows that yurifags swarm to without being a yurifag, whether it has heterosexual romance or no romance.