Bastard!! anime

>ranking on Netflix Brazil, Japan, France, Italy, Germany and Austria top 10
Not bad

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/02Curry/status/1542836400617566209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself netflix shill.

Let's hope it rides success for a while.

That article title makes me want to watch it less

Should I watch it with Netflix subs or they suck?

You have to get the subs for the japanese dub, realized that when watching one episode and even with very little (nonexistent) understanding of Japanese the word didn't match what was being said on the screen.

I mean of course I need subs, but sometimes the ones made by Netflix are bad and it's better to download some fansub instead.

They're pretty fucking shit, you'll hear people call out the MC's name and have the subs say various unrelated stuff
I watched it dubbed in my native language instead

first of all make sure subs are for japanese dub not english one

When did normalfags co-opt the word "horny" to describe anything sexually explicit instead of its actual definition of being sexually aroused?

What I'm saying is there are multiple "english subs" for the show. One is closed caption for the english dub, the other is english sub of the japanese dub.

Ohhh, I get it now, thank you. It's the first time I see them doing something like this.

CLAIMED

Attached: 16362443452.jpg (860x860, 124.09K)

They weirdly made Yoko and Lucien really young looking, but kept Shelia roughly the same age look wise as the OVA.

I watch it dubbed in my language because they are saying almost the same lines I remember reading on the manga volumes 20 years ago, and it's glorious

Claiming Amrael.
Fuck Cuckriel.

Attached: image_2022-07-02_180022558.png (429x473, 249.58K)

Superior countries, superior taste.

Around the time when it became shameful to openly enjoy something that doesn't fall into clean buckets of whats acceptable for men/women to spend leisure time doing

sorry buddy thats my wife i claimed her in 98

twitter.com/02Curry/status/1542836400617566209

>All this autism over once scene

Japanese oldfags are genuinely insane. Didn't know people liked those old OVAs so much to care about such insignificant details.

the OVA is genuinely better in every way

Attached: mpv-shot0381 (2).jpg (720x540, 68.37K)

The OVA is a treasure

>twitter.com/02Curry/status/1542836400617566209
I want to be this when I grow up.

That looks like shit