Does Ruri Dragon have staying power? If the rate of fanart is anything to go by, it seems like people like it...

Does Ruri Dragon have staying power? If the rate of fanart is anything to go by, it seems like people like it. But that sharp decline in quality at *the fourth fucking chapter* has me worried, couple with the fact that nothing has actually happened yet. But its comfy and I hope it can last at least 4 volumes.

Attached: __aoki_ruri_ruri_dragon_drawn_by_yoko_u__6c830605def88d06e2a7908bcba9b07a.jpg (543x800, 265.33K)

It's literally three chapters in. Maybe wait a bit and find out.

At least it's only need 10k to survive.
Alines in other hand, need 20k...

the hype will die out in a month, newfag.

It's headed right for the axe if it only sells 10k after all this noise

The MC is cute and the synopsis has potential, but the art currently has too many problems for the series to be good.

>It's literally three chapters in

haven't read past the first chapter
is the girl gradually turning into an actual dragon? because if yes then that's based

Naw. That wouldn't do a newbe like that. That's not fair to the author. >You gotta sell 20k because your manga is making a splash right now.

>That's not fair to the author.
KEK when did they ever care about that

The oneshot is a lot better, it's not too late to get good but the third chapter looks like it's already losing steam instead.

I doubt it will go past 19 chapters

Nice joke.

3 chapters in WSJ is like 30 chapters in any other magazine, the most cutthroat and unforgiving one.

Can you give me an example? Any new mangaka that had to sell 20k? Starting. I guess Phantom Seer if anything.

This should be a series I like but I'm just not feeling it.

I do think the author is going to choke. His editor ain't any help either.

>Fanart
Lol. Wasn't it the same for that manga with the cute white haired girl?

He already is with the sameface, he can't handle weekly schedule and will break like Kawaguchi when the rankings go into freefall

Don't remind me please

Attached: FWMKc67XoAIfpLn.jpg (1080x1111, 214.82K)

I don't get the appeal, it's just boring Machikado Mazuko

Isn't that series monthly? No way his battle shonen ass can keep up a sol series weekly. He's gonna cave and then get shit advice from his editor.