Shingeki no kyojin

Why wasn't the whole show about her?
she was literally the best character, and we had to wait 100 chapters to see her.

Attached: gabi.jpg (945x650, 44.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>couldn't even make it in top 10 in the popularity polls

because it would have ended with her manipulating falco into killing her

>bro popularity pollls
>just ignore the fact that the fanbase is full of fujos and faggots
literally meaningless

and thats a bad thing?

>best
>the most heavy handed, bland, uninteresting, intentionally unlikeable character of the timeskip
>most of the time you see her she's jsut a brainwashed retard

literally who? i stopped watching at the beach

thats hot, though?

The world wasn't ready.

Gabi is a better character than the everyone in the 104th.

falco is a good kid, he does not deserve it

I mean she originally was supposed to be the MC
but ofc she was replaced by a guy since it sold more

In hindsight it's for the best, she'd end up having a breakdown about how she could never get dicked by falco all while he's shown impregnating kaya

Attached: tsubaki-attack-on-titan-volume-0-1.jpg (248x384, 20.74K)

>painfully obvious and basic character growth even a blind drunkard could notice it
>people somehow thinks this makes her a good character

People that think Gabi is a great character are always low brow plebs.

>B-But Eren was always a simple-minded idiot, his character didn't change
Fine, explain these then:
>Armin undergoes literally 0 character development throughout the entire series and yet is hailed as some hero by the end
>Mikasa becomes LE CHOSEN ONE at the end, retro-actively ruining her character
>Historia and her arc are so irrelevant to the overall story that they might as well be considered filler
>Connie, who previously would have begged Eren to rumble the fuck out of the people who turned his mom into a titan, is now dedicating his heart to defending those very people
>Reiner instead of dying and having him remain one of the better characters instead becomes a bumbling pervert, almost a joke character at the end
>Ymir Fritz just loved to get raped, that's her entire character and motivation
>ebin bird symbolism (cause muh freedom, get it?)
>Erwin is basically never brought up again
>Titan parasite forgotten about
>Marleyans don't just shoot Armin at the end eventhough they have every reason to but instead just believe his story for some reason
>Annie is a useless character post-cryo and should've just died
Need I go on?

>she could never get dicked by falco all while he's shown impregnating kaya
based cuckqueaning chad.

i wrote a fanfic about that, btw.
>archiveofourown
org/works/29725026

yep

It's less that Gabi is the smartest written character in all of fiction and more that the protagonists are all terrible. Sasha, Historia and Jean were passable for a time but they eventually became background characters to the main trio + Levi.

Attached: Gabi smile.jpg (436x228, 52.49K)

the SNK stories always get the funniest comments, too.

Attached: gabi NTR fanfic review from the ALPHA of AVIATION.png (1860x817, 124.94K)

She clearly didn't, that's why she always looked depressed and eventually died with relief.

Kill yourself, snktard

>warrior's promotion isn't a hit
sad!

nobody asked you anything

She is loved by the people who think every character needs a character arc and that character arc = good writing.

NOTHING will ever be as viewed as breaking gabi, since i got two tik tok faggots to make videos over it crying.

so raw numbers, that will always be number 1.

No, I just like her because she's cool

Attached: a07eae0a2a2215c419af758e4a15ac01.jpg (600x1200, 94.95K)

>nobody asked you anything
By that logic no thread should ever be created in the first place.

Hardly an achievement, one of the few characters not ruined which automatically put her over 95% of the shit cast

i kind of want to redo this college of seething comments, but dont know how to get good quality on GIMP.
someone help

Attached: breaking gabi collage, shitty and blurry.png (1200x4700, 1.18M)

I mean we all agree most characters had to be assassinated or bended to force that wfp/final arc conflict and scenario
but

>Mikasa becomes LE CHOSEN ONE at the end, retro-actively ruining her character
How? She was ruined before that chapter lol, her being the chosen one really didn't change anything about her kek, she doesn't even react to it

>Historia and her arc are so irrelevant to the overall story that they might as well be considered filler
It wasn't even good to begin with desu, but we've known this since she was prego'd, weird to focus it years after the fact

>Reiner instead of dying and having him remain one of the better characters instead becomes a bumbling pervert
wow one line make him a pervert.
why should he die? are you sadistic?

who tf cares about the one chapter side character ymir fritz? always was a giant red flag

>Titan parasite forgotten about
appeared in like 1 chapter and a half

I don't recall any of the Warriors being ruined, but I guess they were already the better characters.