If Reddit was in charge of anime

>if Reddit was in charge of anime

Attached: T5LJGYNIN5BQVLJEWMU3E4UAFE.jpg (2000x2826, 544.23K)

This is the first manga I've read in 15 years. It is really enjoyable.

How would you know?

Yes, yes, popular bad, Any Forums never liked it in the first place, yadda yadda FOTM. We've already had this thread a few times this week already, what's the point?

Goddamn reddit has good taste then. Beats the living shit out of the typical edgelord contr/a/rian moeshitter shounenfag 4tranny.

Feels like a weird shitpost dream a kid has, but actually executed well enough for it to gain massive popularity. Bravo Axeman, your dreams came true.

>MUH HECKING WHOLESOME FAMILIRINO BUT QUIRKY I WANNA RAPE ANYA WEEEE

The dramatic irony is a really fun element. Anya is a really good kid character who isn't sexualized or annoying.

>A good functioning woman needs to be married to a Dominant Chad MALE that fully provides for the family and have children
Yeah right. Reddit made this.

Back to your Discord

I for one, don't give a shit about Anya. She was never the draw for me and frankly, I would take the premise more seriously without the psychic ESP bullshit and maybe up her age to an angsty pre-teen.
That said, I'm just glad that a series like this, devoid of typical tropes and cliches that plague the most popular series, can flourish too. So tired of normalfags hyping up blonde-haired blue eyes moralfag ninjas hurling fireballs at each other.

This is what Reddit x Family would look like:
>Loid adopts Bill Watkins (age 6) instead of Anya
>His alibi isn't that he's a widower, but that he's taking care of his wife's son after she moved to India to discover herself
>Yor is morbidly obese but still incredibly strong and agile because HAES, bigot
>Loid tips his fedora (literally, not figuratively) and calls Yor m'lady
>Billy Watkins is clearly the man of the house
>Later on they adopt Bond as a "furbaby"
>The dominance hierarchy is now Bill > Bond > Yor > Loid, and the only reason why Yor is up so high is because she's fucking Bill on the daily
>Loid thinks he's in charge because Yor always comes back to him after Bill fucked her silly

Attached: 881eb096fb2ee31d707e244a258d2f9db47b0d24[1].jpg (540x540, 46.49K)

>devoid of typical tropes and cliches that plague the most popular series
I am so fucking happy this show takes place nowhere near a Japanese high school and the main characters aren't teens for once. It's a breath of fresh air.

Garbage taste and ideas
>age her up
Cringe.

It really feels like none of you watch anime…

I read it for the family moments and setting. Chapter 62 is my favorite chapter, haven’t enjoyed a war setting story this much since Grave of the Fireflies.

Attached: E5A82614-9D04-4069-AC37-3C3CFE17965B.jpg (828x602, 442.29K)

That's pretty much every anime that airs every season so that's not saying much.

You didn't answer the question, how do you know what Reddit likes?

Exactly.
Found the pedofag that wouldn't have picked up the series if it weren't for le ebin loli to lure him in. That said, IDGAF what you fap to, just don't fool yourself into the "man of culture" meme because of your fetish, because you're not, bro.
I honestly haven't read that far yet as I have put this series on my backburner to enjoy at my own pace after I finish other required Any Forums readings in my backlog.

>pedo out of nowhere
Retard. Your ideas are garbage and boring.

>le ebin
>meme
Found the redditor.

Better than yours, consoomer.