Baki

So now that the original series is mostly correctly scanlated, New Grappler Baki has an official translation, and both Dou's have spinyback's translation, when is someone going to redo Son of Ogre? I'd really like to read it fully without Ichido fanfiction someday.

Attached: soo.jpg (223x226, 11.96K)

Also post jack dou predictions

Jack will either win or draw with Baki, prompting Baki to feel like he has been falling behind/been lazy lately so he goes on to find new motivation to train and rematch some people, meanwhile Jack prepares to fight Yujiro.
It will end with Jack dying fighting Yujiro and finding new motivation to defeat his father.

Are there nice raws out for SoO?
I like this untill the last sentence, just crippling Jack would be fine.
Nice dubs both of you too.

I don't want Jack to die either but I don't know if just hurting Jack would actually motivate Baki enough sadly.

I keep praying we'll get an official release one day

2 chapters in a row coming up?

He'll get a couple of good fights, show off his style, and then lose to Baki, no such thing as Jack Dou, just a side thread that'll go on while Itagaki writes about other things.

>You see brother, Godou is the perfect technique
>But can it handle Baki Dou?

I don't get why SoO isn't getting an official translation to go with the anime like New Grappler did

Shouldn't Baki just imagination Yujiro now that he's gotten more out of him and work with that? Just fight that Yujiro while wearing a weighted vest and wrist/ankle weights or underwater, or both.

I pray so

I'm pretty mad about it honestly

I feel like the main issue is motivation for Baki

‘Jack Dou’ won’t happen

Next chapter will be a Doppo/Katsumi chapter or Motobe/Gaia chapter. Most likely to hype up them fighting Jack. There won’t be any Jack vs Baki hyping the first chapters

The odds of it happening are gonna go way down as the anime comes out. The dialogue in the show's just so faithful it's just not gonna matter to most people.

You and everyone else who believes Jack can’t beat Baki at this point are complete retards. And I sincerely meant that

>‘Jack Dou’ won’t happen
Let us have out dreams damn it

Don't be so mean user

I don't doubt he can beat Baki, Jack is very strong. It'll be an even fight, probably pretty hype. But I do believe Baki will win at the ending. I'd say thinking he won't is missing the point of the series for a few years now. The idea of Baki, out of all people, "going soft", "becoming complacent", "not training as much", or whatever else is just silly.

Attached: 8b136fd1-24f6-4632-9292-ad0d67e23755.jpg (835x1200, 604.41K)

But its kinda what happened in Musashi Dou isn't it? He was all bored and then Musashi smashed him on the ground like a ragdoll.

That’s just dumb

I personally disagree with that user but what exactly is dumb about what he wrote?

He was bored but so was everybody else, including Jack. Doesn't mean any of them stopped training or got weaker.

I still feel he was being complacent