Made in abyss

What is your opinion of Srajo the lord of mystery?

Attached: 5940745F-5180-4728-BC2E-89E0B5D1A0C4.jpg (1170x1034, 314.41K)

yes, the word literally translates to something like "divine secret", but in today's general usage it means mystique / mystery

Did Reg had his face buried in tits already? i don’t remember

First episode might be longer than 20 minutes

Attached: B98B09F1-AF58-41C3-BF75-00650B52A11F.jpg (1125x1112, 206.08K)

She definitely killed billions

>the naked children showing their hard nipples is foreshadowing of not being free of the dangers of the abyss
That's probably the most nonsensical, stretched and embarrassing take I ever seen in any MiA thread, and even if it was true, there's like a thousand different ways to do it better. What is being foreshadowed in this page of Marulk, then?
And as I've already said in the same reply, you're wrong in thinking that I consider them some hardcore shit, in reality I couldn't care less about these drawings and they don't bother me in any way, it's just funny to see how hard some people go to attack and defend it
Stop being a coward hitting around the bush and just say that you like seeing drawings of naked children, I'm not going to make fun of your for that, and it's unironically more respectful than trying to defend drawings clearly intended to be seen as erotic pieces of his characters in that embarrassing way of "it's foreshadowing!!"

Attached: Made in Abyss - c016 (v02) - p160 [dig] [Seven Seas] [danke-Empire] {HQ}.jpg (2176x3056, 2.06M)

>seething this hard over obvious bait

Nice digits. OP should be spoilered though I think

I think Tepaste is the real Srajo, and this one is a body double or something.

Attached: tepaste.png (1000x1000, 662.79K)

>forges white whistle replicas on the side for value village etsy

Attached: 76867564.png (327x489, 181.72K)

Marulk had his fate sealed with extra text saying people like him usually die before reaching adulthood. You would know if you actually read the manga and isn’t just pasting propaganda you were fed.
Also I’m not turned on by the characters Tsukushi draw, he likes to draw noodles and I like potatoes. Since no anime pander to my refined tastes I’m immune to fanservice. I can enjoy or not shows by what they actually are and don’t get my eyes clouded by tits or prejudice.

Attached: 03.png (1352x2000, 552.58K)

>this guy ejaculated during this

>seems to be more skilled and knowledgeable about the abyss despite ditsy personally and appearance
>refused to show her whistle rank in public, which is suspicious and mysterious (we still don't know what it is)
>somehow managed to get past Ido front with just a black whistle companion, no white whistle guide
>couldn't have been brought through by the Srajo we've seen because she was captured by Srajo's minion
>couldn't have been brought through by the unknown white whistle because she appears to be searching for the unknown white whistle
>somehow managed to survive in the sixth layer and get close to the bottom despite being separated from her companion
I'm telling you guys, Tepaste is the real Srajo.

Attached: tepaste.png (781x671, 553.23K)

You are saying she swallow?

you wouldn't

Maybe the real Srajo was the friends we made along the way.

That's just the panel length.
Episode is in a regular time slot.

Attached: 645423546.png (667x271, 39.33K)

The guy next to her is Srajo, its pretty obvious and how they are all secretive and shit. She's playing the role to test them.

>Marulk had his fate sealed with extra text saying people like him usually die before reaching adulthood
the only reason he's still alive is because he's being protected by the abyss lack of sunlight

Damn

I see, thanks.

He is sensible to sunlight but that might not be what kills him. It could be from a curse to a genetic disease. Anyway I’m going for now. See you guys later!

>Less episodes than Season 1
A-animebros...?!

>he's still alive
Is it really a life if you're a plaything for a 80+ failed lesbian with a barren womb and a drinking problem?

Attached: 1ffff.jpg (1353x1500, 127.38K)

this mysterious character wasn't exactly what i imagined and now i'm angry

>Reg is Srajo, he just doesn’t know it because he lost his memories

>in reality I couldn't care less
But you keep the chain of bait going? Dunno, user.

Anyway, Tsukushi keeps all these to volume extras. It's just a bonus for people who buy his tankoubons. That's about it.

>now I’m angry
Not aroused?

the point is that curses and harmful things aren't the one thing that the abyss gives, blessings, the fulfillment of longing, etc

>guy

Better than most

Attached: uye3467nbf281.jpg (1139x1600, 231.83K)

user I DON'T WANT TO ALARM YOU; BUT THE OLD WORLD IS DYING AND THE NEW WORLD STRUGGLES TO BE BORN.

NOW IS THE TIME OF MONSTERS.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-02 191524.png (904x1008, 1.1M)

Not a bad theory, but why didn't she try harder to save Cravali? My impression is that his death was caused by Nishagora's pursuit of them.
Cravali and Tepaste apparently went on missions several times together, enough that she had noticed his habits.
It doesn't seem like badass Srajo would just leave one of her buddies to die when she could likely easily handle or out-talk Nishagora.

Attached: 5657643.jpg (1200x1702, 528.74K)

I don't care about the drawings itself, but it's funny to see how people reacts seeing it

>Ozen
>A woman, and a dyke
>Lyza
>Woman
>Srajo
>Woman
>Riko
>Girl
>Tsukushi
>Coomer
Yep, all White whistles confirmed females.
Pretty sure Wakuna is a woman and original Bondrewd was a woman as well.

Its the exact same number of episodes though?