One punch man

youtube.com/watch?v=sp17Jj-743U
Can anyone answer me how the fuck saitama dreamed with future enemies? Does saitama subconscious create things in reality?

He had never seen the subterranean people before, yet he dreams with them and eventually spots them right after

Attached: Subterranean_People_(Anime)_character_image.png (1000x1000, 959.07K)

It was just a joke bro

His brain is immensively powerful, so when it wants to it can simulate the whole universe, down to every last atom. Through this it can make hyper-accurate predictions of the future.

A canon joke is still canon

Japanese are too superstitious. They like to believe in fortune and shit like that. It's not uncommon that it influences their creativity.

wcfags? are we winning or losing rn?

Attached: ft6b6z1rsy891.jpg (1878x2480, 472.91K)

It was a memory of how he broke his limiter. What he fought were in real life were the remnants of the people he genocided.

Dreams of something prior to it happening are a common phenomenon.

You've never experiences dreaming with an insect just to make up and find out that there was a mosquito buzzing in your ear?
Or people talking about some bullshit in the same room you are sleeping and the topic of their stupid conversation influences your dream?
Granted this never happens in the deep stages of sleep, in my experience it's either when you are in that just fell asleep or kinda waking up threshold .
Either way that's what happened, the real subterranians were shouting about world domination just outside Saitama's apartment he literally woke up to it.

Attached: uma.png (460x394, 196.36K)

Precognitive dreams. While they cannot be scientifically explained, they're real common day occurrences as real as the sun. I thought everyone had them, OP doesn't seem to have the gift.

It's just a chance thing. Those who have more dreams they can remember are more likely to dream a scenario mundane enough to happen

is this the actual explanation in lore?

You don't need "lore explanation" for common sense stuff. You don't need a lore dump to know where sushis come from or how computer work in OPM.

Dreams are like that sometimes
Last month I dreamed about encountering a black spider with white rings on it's legs, and then a few days later I saw one on a box in the basement.

>Last month I dreamed about encountering a black spider with white rings on it's legs, and then a few days later I saw one on a box in the basement.
that's a poisonous spider bro

Don't talk about my wife like that

Editor's note status?

ONE wrote all dialogue and plot points intentionally badly to make murata look bad.

In lore there was literally a fortune teller at the beginning of the Boros arc.

>who needs canon, just assume common sense

He heard the sounds that the subterranean were making outside, and it influenced his dream. It's so fucking obvious.