Where did he go wrong?

Where did he go wrong?

Attached: 14235.png (566x516, 27.06K)

dude nihilism lmao

His point of no return was the moment he discovered the letters were written by the parent he doesn't give a fuck. And when he was raped of course.

He was too scared of opening himself up, he then started discounting on Aiko instead
You dont know what that word means

I know nothing about this exept that everyone who read it said it's something that will mess you up
can I get a quick rundown on why ?

He was raped?

did you even read the manga?

When he was born

His brain shot out of his weiner, it was all downhill from there.

It won't "mess you up". Only trannies on Any Forums think this. It's still a good albeit sad story though.

Being born

Stop using words you don't understand to describe books you've never read.

ye, I don't remember him being raped.

Day 1.

Attached: retard.jpg (635x638, 68.51K)

he got raped by the Girlfriend of his uncle in the Cafe she worked at. He was like what? 14 years old? I dont remember his age

Unironically since birth. Fuck Punpun. Something had to be wrong with him for him to fall for that ugly demon who fed gravel to the guy she was bullying in grade school
Fuck this whore.

>Fuck this whore
Did nothing wrong, don't reply to me retard.

Was killing the mother that bad if she was actively trying to kill both of them? Plus she was a cunt

his mom was fucked in the head. He got her shit genes and on top of that lived with her insane mother for most of his life. If you notice, almost every boy raised by a single mom has deep issues and probably is better off dying.

shit parents, most incel types have dysfunctional relationships with their mother and shallow or non-existent relationships with their father

objectively not that bad, but the fact that punpun only saw the aftermath messed him up

Attached: pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 39.64K)

>Fuck this whore.
Don't mind if I do, fag.

His mom.