Hunter x hunter

This guy is a fraud. He doesn't have a backstory and he is still considered as a great antagonist by the community kek. Hisoka won btw.

Attached: chrollo-lucilfer.jpg (1274x715, 53.57K)

>by the community
>kek
all fields

Oh I see, a true Bejitabro.

I’ve never thought about this before but aside from meruem who we watch grow up we never really see the backstories of the villains. Honestly I much prefer this to stuff like one piece that has to interrupt the story for 10 chapters to deliver yet another sob story

Read naruto if you want every single thing in the story explained to you, characters in hxh have lived lives and have motivations and ideals without needing to know what the fuck happened in their childhood, do you know the backstory of every single person you have met irl? No, it just like real life

What? most OP villains doesnt have a backstory

Obvious falseflag.
Hisoka doesn't have a backstory either.

Clown lost. Cope.

Not that this was one piece, naruto to tell you the story of even the npc on duty. Nobody cares about Kuroro's or Hisoka's past, we are only interested in their present and everything that awaits them in the future because it is the most interesting part of the hunter x hunter.

>he doesn't know

Not having a backstory IS his backstory. He is clearly someone searching for purpose. This even shows itself in his ability.

Attached: file.jpg (997x578, 168.67K)

>transmute aura into cold
>conjure a protective suit around yourself
or
>transmute aura into water
>conjure a suit that allows you to keep breathing
Would this work

Attached: ghiaccio.jpg (500x500, 52.77K)

It should be possible to transmute aura to have a property to absorb heat, but there would certainly be a limit, and so it would probably only work well in an enclosed space. As far as transmuting aura into water, granting aura the properties of water probably wouldn't be that useful, and creating actual water is conjuration.

>probably wouldn't be that useful,

Attached: water jet cutter.jpg (450x550, 198.95K)

Is that story considered canon? Togashi didn't write it

Water does not have significantly superior properties if you are going to accelerate it at high speed, most materials will will have similar effects when you do that with them. We add abrasives to water for water jets because the water on its own isn't actually that good. The water is just a useful medium to move the abrasive, and to some extent to capture material to get it out of the way. If you are manipulating the water or shooting it out at high speed, you would be better off just manipulating or shooting out the abrasive on its own. Turning your aura into water for that isn't the best option.

I see. I'm trying to come up with hatsu that involve water, and for transmutation that's the best I could imagine.

Bump

Attached: Uber Brion.jpg (586x1000, 109.4K)

Look he 100% cheated by having others use their abilities but its the clowns fault to not scan the area and expect this dude to have an 10000 IQ plan to kill the pedo that caused the death of two members and has been tracking him for months.

Attached: 1656746947329.png (774x882, 608.08K)

Hunter fags once again trying to dick on one piece by revealing that they have never seen one piece.

>Axe no backstory
>Captain Kuro no villian
>Don Krieg no backstory
>Arlong no flashback until time skip
>Buggy no flashback until timeskip
>Wapol no flashback
The first one we get is fishman island then two more for big mom and a mini one for kaido that most dont even call a backstory.