One Piece

It is Nami's birthday in Japan now. Time to celebrate!

Attached: 99459795_p0.jpg (2128x3000, 2.49M)

August 6 2022

Attached: FErcQawakAAzTaa.jpg (2560x2560, 1.06M)

Attached: yama1211.png (751x910, 588.19K)

>Luffy
Grandson of the hero of the Marines and son of the Revolutionary Army leader
>Zoro
Long lost Shimotsuki
>Usopp
Child of a Yonko commander
>Sanji
Genetically engineered super soldier from a royal bloodline
>Chopper
Only blue-nosed reindeer on his island
>Robin
Indiana-Jones tier ancestry
>Franky
Apprentice of the world's greatest shipwright
>Brook
Probably long lost royalty
>Jimbei
Crewmate of the most famous Fishman pirate

So what Chosen Piece bullshit are we getting for Nami?

Zoro is a random guy
Shimotsuk stuffi was a red herring

Attached: Nami.jpg (1242x1755, 840.02K)

>Nami
able to sexually satisfy any man or woman so long as they pay her enough
Queen of Sluts

hotwife

>Nami
National treasure

Attached: 1600815731376.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

Nami's probably a virgin
I'm sure she's taken money for sex but then scams her client at the last second by robbing them. She's a thief after all

Chosen Piece ruined the series

Luffy - Monkey
Zoro - Tiger
Nami - Cat
Usopp - Snake
Sanji - Goat
Chopper - Mouse
Robin - Rooster
Franky - Ox
Brook - Horse
Jinbe - Boar
Carrot - Rabbit
Yamato - Dog
Vivi - Dragon

Imagine marrying Nami and on your honey moon she gets topless on the beach catching all men's eyes...

It's been Chosen Piece ever since Shanks, one of the four emperors, gave Luffy his hat in chapter one

Why do the strawhats refuse to talk to each other? Sabo and Robin couldn't have predicted that Luffy's choices would lead the brothers to028pa reunite in Dressrosa, so it seems rather cruel that she didn't tell him about Sabo or Jinbe about Koala.

Attached: 1.jpg (2894x4093, 3.67M)

Nami, Queen of Edging?

Perfect

1. Robin is known to not be the talkative type
2. Sabo deserved to be the one to tell Luffy about what happened

Attached: 0598-016.jpg (760x1200, 264.23K)

Robin is Blackbeard's new commander.

I think it's a waste M3 doesn't try to teach other straw hats about haki. Haki isn't about physical strenght so theorically they could all learn as I think every straw hat has enough willpower for htat.
Usopp unlocked COO and Dressrosa and absolutely nobody is helping him developping that power

Nakadashi for birthday

Rejected one piss embrace KotZ.

Imagine how many Bellys you and your wife Nami would make if she sold herself on the beach...

I fuck ugly fat men

We'd probably immediately manage to pay off our home with the amount of berries she made for one day at the beach god that's so hot

Child of Rock.

but isn't that Moria?
why?

But Momo is handsome now

>>Zoro
>Long lost Shimotsuki
Is he?

Attached: media_FWrF5UqacAEDoeK.jpg (1748x1240, 843.51K)

Hey Queen is NOT ugly!

Shut up Jack

zoro will job to GB as a quick demonstration

Would be such a waste if nobody hit that loli pussy

Attached: 1637460076699.png (1135x1357, 1.37M)

But he is fat... or was.

It's not "chosen one" unless you are given some power over others fairly unfairly. God fruit is a good example especially when he had a shit underdog fruit before. Another aspect is that in manga chosen onenness is often introduced much later in the story. In Harry Potter Harry was from the get-go the chosen one, but in manga reveal of chosen onenness often accompanies power creep and the need to power up the MC which is even cheaper than chosen onenness from the start.

Jinbe being a crew member in a famous fishman crew before isn't being chosen one especially when that was told 10 years ago at FI shortly after his introduction in Marineford.

Whitebeard... don't make me call Akainu to kill you again.

>Blackbeard crew
You mistaken for Carrot.

I want to inject semen directly inside namis womb

>the rubber fruit was a shit underdog one
lmao how?

Attached: media_FWrFfzbXwAM1t1l.jpg (848x1199, 149.63K)

Blackbeard wouldn't want a filthy fruitless furry on his crew. Besides, Devon would rape and kill her.

What is going to be this nigga's role in the story? Since he's connected to Blackbeard, I think he may job trying to stop him.
I for one do not believe a single second he genuinely became Blackbeard's underling. He didn't quit the Navy because he didn't want o obey to authoritarian piece of shit to obey to chaotic piece of shit.

Attached: 7ac.jpg (512x512, 22.8K)

Nigga shanks literally CHOSE him
He’s always been a chosen one

>nopan
She is copying Carrot...

I agree.

Logia used to rule over all other fruit and most paramecia introduced seemed to be better on paper than rubber too, but Luffy always managed to come up with inventive uses for the fruit. Zoans have always been shit tier except when the story needs to hype someone up after which they're considered shit again.

One Piece world seeker is fun. More fun than those shitty dynasty warriors clone (dynasty warriors sucks as a concept btw)

Someone should make a collage of all of these sketches of the SHs, Yamato included

Attached: 1656780111507.jpg (1199x848, 225.25K)

So if we ever get a Two Piece: second generation, what Strawhat kids will we be seeing?
>Usopp
He’ll have kids with Kaya
>Nami
She’ll adopt children like Bellemere did
>Sanji
He’ll have kids with Pudding
>Zoro
He’ll take up an apprentice (probably someone who looks like Kuina)

These are the ones I’m 100% sure on. Everyone else is up in the air

If you're a physical fighter with haki or/and rokushiki, zoan is by far the best.

Shanks gave him a cheap straw hat.

Roger’s cheap straw hat

i love how this jewelry bonney bitch was introduced as the big tiddy, big eating, man spreading big pussy captain . she means sm to me.

>lasted 20+ years
>cheap

>they thought a Shonen protagonist won't be special
OHNONONONONO

Yeah, clarified to have been Roger's in chapter 603.

I hate fan artists. Nami already has fat tits. No need to give her even fatter ones and make her body fat too.

Attached: fanart.jpg (881x764, 50.15K)

It was sorta implied yeah
Maybe we’ll get some follow-up before Wano ends

He is just X Drake but better

Dude, our wife is gonna make us rich.

Attached: b8c72f30d1290d6900a7884f10d2136e.jpg (2666x2000, 2.1M)

Attached: FB14FAAB-525D-4CCD-B17A-24C67A826E30.jpg (1532x2048, 856.54K)

I don't understand why he didn't join the revolutionnary. It's clear that after the vents of Ohara and them picking Akainu as a fleet admiral he became disillusioned with the WG. It makes more sense than allying with Blackbeard Pirates who are vile piece of shits

>waaah waaah her tits are too big
Ever notice how it's always autists like this that complain? I have never once seen guys who like big boobs complaining about a character being too flat in art.

Brook was apart of a royal guard, not royalty you dumbass. Also Chopper is a reach lmao what shit are you on you spineless cuck.