Hunter x Hunter

What are the chances that Neon is still alive? And if she's dead, who killed her?

Attached: 1656776705224.jpg (1280x720, 56.31K)

who?

I love my cute wife Neon

Attached: FVd7dpBXwAAZr__.jpg (1280x1600, 356.99K)

>And if she's dead, who killed her?
Me.

>who killed her?
Togashi.

>What are the chances that Neon is still alive?
Depends on whether or not Kurapika saved her during GI/CA arc.

At glance it looks like Neon is dead but, it's unlike Kurapika/Melody/Basho to bail out of guard type duties so there is a chance.
>Lloyd Christmas.jpg

Also, how old is she?

I'm just saying that Chrollo could cuck Kurapika had he wanted.

Light.

18 iirc, same age as Milluki and Kurapika.

Yeah she is 18~19 in current arc.

Togashi doesn't kill his characters like that so there is a good chance she's alive.

>Chapter 149
>Kurapika says he will take care of everything to Nostrade on the same chapter where "nen erasers" are introduced.

5%
Her father went fucking crazy and just took out his anger and stress by hanging her while she slept

Kurapika would never let that happen to his wife

I know you want to see your fanfic come true, but sadly Kurapika does not see Neon as his wife, he only follows the orders of his boss and his boss only has to order them to leave while he has a private "talk" with his daughter, even within the moment out of madness he was able to rape her as "punishment" for being a bad daughter who doesn't want to help her father.

Attached: 375be1d87fd131e0ad0aa561690ae265.jpg (480x607, 50.7K)

Togashi forgot

Attached: 32332.png (722x316, 251.38K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1066x1600, 216.13K)

Attached: 7b1f7613ca26356ca3d41e214370f82c.jpg (500x539, 52.21K)

Neon died so that the Troupe can die.
If Chrollo still had their powers, people would always question: "Why didn't he predict their futures in order to avoid their deaths?"
Deep down even spiderfags know this.

Cant you faggots check the catalogue before making another shir thread?

0%. Her ability disappeared from Chrollo's book. That only happens when Chrollo gives the ability back (which didn't happen) or the victim is dead. Shizuku even compared his book to a Death Note afterwards.

Likely herself. She placed immense value on her hatsu, so without it her committing suicide isn't out of the question. Kurapika is the chief of the guards of the Nostrade family, yet he's got the rest of them on payroll chasing after the scarlet eyes and neither Neon nor her father are anywhere to be found, which strongly hints that both are dead and Kurapika is the new head of the entire Nostrade family.

>I know you want to see your fanfic come true
>*proceeds to write his own fanfic*