Hunter x Hunter

If most of the Kurta are talented with Nen and some of them left the forest do you think it's still possible for Kurapika to meet one of them?

Attached: kurta.jpg (849x1200, 770.28K)

He refers to himself as the "last of the Kurta clan" but that could be according to his limited knowledge. Then again he might not be interested in finding others for now.

>50 minutes
>1 reply
holy shit, the state of hunter

I love my cute wife Neon

Attached: FVd7dpBXwAAZr__.jpg (1280x1600, 356.99K)

>It hasn't had a chapter in ages
>I'm not using bait
>There's a Neon thread.

Probably not, I think it’s too late in the story but I’m not opposed if it does happen

Not impossible, that could be one way to continue Kurapika's story. Cause that's what I'm really interested in, once he's gathered the eyes - then what?

>then what?
He will fuck queen Oito every night

There were only 36 pure-blooded Kurta in the clan but the village elder mentions other people completing their test. Of course, anything could've happened to the ones who left and latent nen talent doesn't mean they ever have to use it. Plus leaving everyone behind to explore a world perceived as hostile is so characteristic of a prospective hunter. Hiding their background would make perfect sense so even if Kurapika tried there's your perfect explanation as to why nothing came up.

he stated he is the last of his clan . assuming he verified every pair of eyeballs and knew how many of them lived in his village its not terrible to assume he is the last .

The last atleast in the known world because the kurta had clearly a genetic entirely unique to them that is based on nen and their emotional state . so DC kurta might be a thing if they where not eradicated there as well . maybe brion has ties to his tribe considering he guards a city ..

another potential option might be a kurta who left way before kurapicas time and married into a normal family ao there might be kurta with mixed trades.

I don't mean that the chances are very high. If they're nen users they can live long lives
It's also possible someone who left the Kurta was responsible for the theorized beef with Meteor City. Of course maybe the motto the Troupe leaves is used for any big jobs and not exclusively for revenge.

>They bought the Hisokacoin?
>Have Chrollo 1v1 him
>They're selling?
>Nobunaga gag chapter
>They doubled down and reinvested everything into Hisoka?
>Good..

Attached: Nobunaga is really rich.jpg (640x792, 94.14K)

Neon is gone btw

Attached: nobuwonders.jpg (600x337, 18.78K)

NEON IS ALIVE AND WELL

>the neon front suffered fatal losses after a swift strike of the nobunaga alliance , what will happen next ? find out in the next episode of 4 channeld deez nuts

You guys just hit on the contradictory nature of the characters in the series that make them seem like real humans as opposed to other series. You can say that Leorio is both the most and least patient. The most underrated arc of the series is the Exam Arc. A lot of people just say this to say it, but I really mean it. It sets things up perfectly. By itself, it isn't anything special. What it does do though is set up classic shounen archetypes, paths that you think the characters are going to follow. In this arc, he beautifully lays out hints of their alter-sides but ultimately keeps them concealed. Then Togashi beautifully shows the mirrors of these inside of the main characters(and even secondary characters) throughout the other arcs(particularly York New York and Chimera Ant) as stressors are applied. Togashi has brilliantly established a dichotomy inside each character that they are conflicted over. In a lot of ways, HxH is a tackle on the dualism of the nature of man.

Like how Chrollo is in a perpetual state of both having cheated and not.

Bandit's secret can't be exorcised. Buh byee Neon chaan

Attached: feitan lol.jpg (236x300, 10.89K)

>What it does do though is set up classic shounen archetypes
Another case of "Seinfeld is Unfunny".
They weren't "classic shonen archetypes" before Togashi did them.
The only one who had a "classic shonen archetype" was Gon, but when he was made there was only Goku and not many others.

what about naruto and luffy ?

Naruto took pointers from HxH. I don't read One Piece, so I can't comment.

fair enough