If all Any Forums anons worked together, who's the strongest character we could beat?

If all Any Forums anons worked together, who's the strongest character we could beat?

I think we could take on Sasaki Kojiro

Attached: b3316e32854a0e4147cae264c7d74397ca0aa9f0v2_hq.jpg (512x287, 29.81K)

Are talking about fate specifically? In that case probably assassin too if you get enough people with guns(if they can hurt them)

>If all Any Forums anons worked together, who's the strongest character we could beat?
a Assassin and maybe a Caster or Ruler

Maybe one of the writer casters who don't actually know magic and are there since they fit other classes even less, even then E parameters are apparently 10 times as good as a normal human and they do have NPs and skills so it could go either way.

We can all work together to beat my cock

Sure thing. Let me grab my brass knuckles

Mundane weapons can't hurt servants since they're ghosts.

Our combined mass and body odour would become a black hole.

>if you get enough people with guns
This is such an American post.

>10 times as good as a normal human and they do have NPs and skills so it could go either way.
That's fine. Considering how many people we have we can just go with the WW2 Soviet Union strategy of sending waves of anons until the servants are tired and/or out of mana and then win
With heavy losses of course but still a win

Defeating servants is easy, you just gotta wobble your punches a little.

on it

Attached: Drill-Rotary-Hammer-Heavy-Duty-Tool-Hire.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Was thinking more of a soviet march to the meat grinder until a breakthrough

Well, zerg rush always works until it doesn't.

Good point.
Not many servants would be able to take on an entire army of able-bodied men. At the start of FSN Shirou stalled Lancer by himself imagine what 10k anons could do to him.

Modern weaponry is innefective against servants due to conceptual fuckery so unless some anons are actually magicians Any Forums loses to being unable to actually hurt the servant.

I'm sure there's no shortage of 30+ year old virgins here.

Medb
She wouldnt be able to suck all our cocks

Any Forums can't even defeat literally (You)s

Attached: literally mes.jpg (640x905, 195.97K)

How many Any Forumsnons are there really? I don't think I've seen a thread break three digits in IP count, and most threads aren't that big. Mentally it feels like low thousands, but that seems too small for one of the busiest anime sites out there.

This but with every female Fate servant.

Sasaki its def plausible same with assasin trough it depends, do we have weapons, in wich space are we figthing, in the case of sasaki i guess outside of the temple.

If only out of boredom.

>expert in martial arts
>a vampire
>a fuckign bear
How could we defeat that?

We could easily defeat all those faggy self inserts, or maybe you are self inserting on them therefore you dont want them to be beaten up ??

>guns
>UV lamps, garlic, crosses, just not inviting him in or another one of the many weaknesses vampires have
>guns