Witch Hat Atelier

So glad Shirahama Kamome is pissing off all the right people.

Attached: FWiTeDsXwAUqaHV.jpg (799x1185, 288.3K)

Attached: FWiTeBCWAAQd8Bf.jpg (718x1054, 281.46K)

Attached: FWiTeA5WAAINIV3.jpg (835x1106, 323.85K)

Great that it's getting an anime too. Hope it filters the worst people out of anime in general.

Attached: FWiTeA8WIAEhtLT.jpg (665x353, 96.73K)

go back to twitter

Came here through the Raspberry Heaven IRC in 2003.

Cringe

Who likes this trope except shounenshitters?

All the magic cops are bastards

Do you actually like the manga or are pretending to care just to have a Any Forumsbait

Bought some volumes and started reading last week. I don't particularly keep up with modern manga.

Attached: image (1).png (3450x4913, 952.54K)

I looked it up looks like a fun read

At first I was going to pirate most of it but changed my mind; It's worth buying to support the author.

So we are still waiting for tl...

"Hee hee, that wacky pervert!" stuff almost ruined Urusei Yatsura for me. Glad Japan are finally realizing how creepy it is.

WTF? It's OK for the handsome megane sensei to be disturbingly rapey towards his underaged students, but a voyeuristic incel loser's a no-no?

she used to have loli characters fawned over by grown men and more straightforwardly executed "wacky pervert" scenes. she's pandering cuz she's reverse weeaboo and wants americans to like her.

Attached: 1643239478081.jpg (1080x1592, 674.95K)

obviously this kinda person is gonna be hypocritical

Attached: 1649186464671.png (591x588, 213.24K)

Shirahama Kamome is a lesbian, so what do you expect?

Dropped this turd shortly after this.

Source?

>the woman who did Endevi isn't gay
lmao, ok

No she's not she's a fujoshi who really likes America & the politics are part of it. Lesbians post about Japanese gay rights stuff while also contributing to Onee-Loli Yuri Anthology instead of weeping over problematic tropes.

>everyone woman draws attractive girls is 100% lesbian
I follow multiple openly lesbian artists who don't promote every shitty cape comic with a gay in it or put the ukraine flag next to the gay flag in their name

I was gonna call you a shitposter but I opened her twitter and she has the gay flag in her name kek