Nuns in anime

Why are they always depicted so inaccurately?

Attached: 0ac3c14aa25aa29568d612e101f8574b.jpg (700x1097, 58.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every nun I've known has been like that

Japan has both a fascination and a hate-boner for Christianity

Basically they throw in as many Christian references and power structures as possible to make their anime "interesting" but then all those powers are almost always depicted as corrupt or sometimes straight up the bad guy.

Attached: untitled.png (900x1200, 1.56M)

Because Christianity is a joke nowadays. While would Japanese respect it when Christians themselves don't? Supporting Lgbt and stuff like this.

i for one enjoy sexy demon hedonist nuns

I need Ama (japanese nun) now

A lot of fantasy is inspired by medieval Europe and the church was fucking corrupt. The protestant branch of christianity arouse exactly because of that en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformation

Jesus I don't know why you idiots make up reasons like this when the answer is simply because they're cute.

>Links the fucking wikipedia of the reformation
user

Also
>Protestants
>Being correct
Any group that encompasses multiple countries and high amounts of power will ALWAYS have people within it who are bad actors. Declaring the entire thing evil and separating yourself from that does nothing but condemn the separatists because they are now no longer doctrinally sound, and even if they win (which prots did), they ALSO become a very big institution with lots of power and those same bad actors are guaranteed to affect them.
So all you end up with is a Big Church that has corruption issues due to its massive size, and a Big rebellious church thats corrupted due to its newfound size.

If Luther genuinely believed the German priests in his area were shitbags I wonder what he thought when those same shitty priests joined his team and kept doing what they always were doing.

Attached: Joel Olsteen 600k.png (1101x1023, 1.24M)

because anime is made by and for degenerates no exceptions.

>Tags: Nun, Moral Degeneration

Attached: 8384049fece2c367c_w.jpg (600x338, 39.58K)

They're cute.

It's that simple.

Why did you decide to put an accurately depicted one in the OP?

I love sexy nuns but I hate when they're overly slutty or worse, straight up demons. That just kills the fantasy, those people don't understand.

They like the looks but don't care to learn about the faith. As such, they basically change the outfits for their local shrine maidens.

kiara will rape you until you love her

I once approached a nun in her late 40s at a bookstore (I didn't realise she was a nun) and have to confess she was incredibly perverted and had a great body, especially for her age, so I'm not sure the anime depiction is inaccurate.

t. dyke so maybe they're wrong about the straight nuns

where's the panda links

this is what this thread is about, right?

>Tags: Nun, Femdom, Shotacon

Attached: 1548255967104.jpg (1280x720, 73.4K)

How did you know she was "incredibly perverted"?

Kiara is a buddist nun, though

Well, in the old times, women became nun to avoid arranged marriages, but it didn't mean that they didn't sneaked out to have sex

Through the magic of projection.

You need to undo the mind poisoning that Christianity has done to you. I was raised catholic in a predominantly catholic shit-hole of a country so for a long time I anguished for liking the idea of sexy or cute nuns but having that conflict with all my prior experience with actual nuns (elementary school was next door to a convent, for example, and schools were still very religious when I was a kid) and the stigmas that went along with topics regarding anything of a sexual nature in general.
It took a long time to really divorce the concept of a monastic woman with a specific attire from that of a Catholic Nun. But once I did manage to start recognising them as their own thing, my ability to enjoy nuns skyrocketed to genuinely dizzying heights.
Ironically it also allowed me to enjoy christian nuns without feeling bothered too.

Attached: Iris.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)