Edgefag

>edgefag
>crybaby
>trans
>weak minded - his sister experienced much worse, and she didn't become nihilist
What a shit character. He is no better than Decuck.

Attached: Johan.png (450x450, 239.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC3EU_H2tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back, shonenshitter

hes not trans

this
he is a trap

I still think Johan is a good villain. Most villains are garbage quality

Did I somehow forget some trans storyline, I read the whole thing ages ago and don’t remember

The worst thing about Monster is the author believing that turks in Germany are innocent victims when they are literally a fifth column. It's very cringe when japs try to moralization about racism. Especially knowing their own history and current policy of immigration.

>trans
Anybody who says this instead of tranny should be thrown off a fucking cliff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC3EU_H2tc

>"BUT LE GERMANS ARE RACIST AND FASCIST WE ARE HONORABLE NIPPONJIN DOCTORS"

I'm still not sure how Johan is supposed to be an antagonist when he goes around with a balloon and gives poor people money

Attached: aa43a2777158edb90ed0975307f24b3a3be7078dr1-400-300v2_uhq.jpg (400x300, 13.36K)

>UWWWAAAHHH, THERES 50% CHANCE MOMMY HATES ME,SO I WILL FUCK THIS WORLD OVER CAUSE IM AN EDGY NIHILIST WHO IS SCARED OF DRAWING BOOK I DONT KNOW HOW TO BECOME MONSTER SO I WILL DRESS LIKE A TRANNY AND KILL THE OL' GRANNY AND MAKE 'BABY' MY FANNY, I WILL ALSO USE A CAN(D)Y, MY ROBERTO SUCK MY WANNY CAUSE IM A TRANNY
what did Urasawa meant by this?

Would the No-u method be effective against him and his shenanigans ?

>noooo you cant just say trans
Ah yes you throw that shit fit pussy faggot crying over a word

Do you twitterfag buttbuddies know you come on anonymous forums and use homophobic wording like "faggot"?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO TYPE THE LONGER VARIATION, IF YOU DON'T THEN I WANT YOU DEEEEAD

Literally 1 letter, only reason anyone would say trans is if they are a twitterfag who's accostumed to using faggy non-offensive terminology

Kill yourselves, election tourists. Stop forcing your shitty fetishes onto other people.

>Kill yourselves
Woah, that's like, super not cool, sis. We're gonna have you cancelled for that.

Overrated manga and overrated character
Kill yourself

fpbp

Go back or kys

Actually the manga is good because we follow Tenma's struggles and characters who surround him. For some reason people are obsessed about this edgelord we rarely see for most of the show.