People kept telling me not to watch this because of what the mangaka did, but Toriko is actually kinda based...

People kept telling me not to watch this because of what the mangaka did, but Toriko is actually kinda based? 20 episodes in and I'm having a blast

Attached: 100671.jpg (225x321, 54.53K)

>because of what the mangaka did
Is always a retarded reason no matter what it is.

We told you not to watch it because the anime fucking butchers the manga.
Go read the fucking manga the anime adds toy promotions, removes violence, and changes the story

>what the mangaka did
what did he do?

The manga is better. Check it out and have fun

He's a pedophile.

Banging a 16 year old prostitute isnt pedophila. Its reasonable to be attracted to someone with post-puberty features like a curvy body, big ass, big chest.

He had sex with a girl who lied about her age
fuck off retard, girls that purposely lie about how old they are knowing how much it can fuck up that guy's life deserve to be beaten.

Bought an underage prostitute and got caught and convicted.

>based
go back to facebook

t. Subway spokesman

Attached: jail.jpg (750x986, 100.17K)

Even if the chick was 8 I wouldn't give a fuck and still watch or read Toriko.

People were telling you not to watch it because the anime is a shitty neutered version of the manga

They really thought long and hard about that headline, didn't they?

Still mad that the Jump editors forced the author to cut the manga short and we got a shitty rushed ending.

Oda is so powerful if you're his friend you can commit any crimes and still get published in jump

Wtf I love Toriko now? Cunnychads have to support each other.

It's like an irl One Piece where Luffy keeps letting all the major villains join his crew or otherwise team up with him.

I legit think he should've gotten actual jail time and I still like what I've read of Toriko and Takeshi. Latter is fully translated now by the way.

Dunno if the Toriko anime is worth it outside of sakuga clips though; from the get-go they can't even show him slicing the croc and apparently there's an entirely anime-exclusive character?

Attached: 19.png (1030x1500, 322.35K)

I'll be honest, when you overlook the butchered violence some of the fights are done great, like Coco btfoing that GT robo with CHEMISTRY was a blast in the anime and of course some of the adventure shines with colored scenery.
Nonetheless the anime is trash compared to the manga and you should rather read that instead of watching further. Especially since it will end in the middle of an arc with some literal fanfiction conclusion, that is so bad even the densest of motherfuckers has to admit what a hackjob from Toei this whole project was.

The ending was fine, the actual flaw was that he had to skip 80% of the gourmet world adventures leading up to that.