See you alone on college

>see you alone on college
>instantly wants to be your friend
Yeah whatever

Attached: Uzaki.png (954x2678, 241.9K)

Your English fucking sucks.
Just like this thread.

it happens if you are tall and cute enough

I think she has a crush on the guy so shes just using it as an excuse to be with him. I liked it at first and thought it was funny and kinda nice when hanna chan starts to make fun of him to tease him cos she likes him lie when they do the baseball game.

I also liked the hypnosis scene it was so funny I think he realised she likes him then.

I lived it and was enjoying it. Then they had the beach episode. The guy mistakes her boobs for melons and I hated it. Its suppose to be a joke but you cant mistake boobs for melons its rediculas. Maybe it was a way to establish the guys a virgin and innocent but it made me feel so uncomfortable.

This show also made me think if suits the tv show. I dont understand why that lawyer guy risked everything to help that young dude out. He risked his career the company. Is the main guy gay and trying to have sex with that young boy. Wouldn't it have been better if he put the boy in the mail room and then gave him some kind of scholarship and then helped him out or even took his case pro bono and help get his scholarship back. It makes no sense why he is helping some rando while taking a big risk like that? It makes no sense you can help some one but not that much

She knew him in high school.

I think she cares about hkma DNA feels bad for him so wants to look after him shes very cute.

literally how I met my uni GF
don't stick your dick in crazy

Same user from hereI never completed the 1 season I think I will go back and watch it the beach episode some what felt like it was stupid so was put off.

Should I go watch the show or not

Story pls I need to know any advice on how to avoid crazy women

Asking for a friend.

Anyone else here watch suits it's kinda silly he is helping the boy isnt it? What's his motivation for doing so?

That's what happens when you are actually attractive and personable.

More like
>see you alone on college
>Already knows you from highschool
>Goes say hello becasue she is not socialy inept and it's the normal thing to do when you mean an aquitance

This would she have given a shit about the main character if he had been ugly weird smelling. Or maybe hanna is a nice person and being nice

they try to progress things super fast. which seems great when you speed from just meeting them to going out and sex stuff but then they keep going and start pressuring you into making serious commitments and start making surreptitious comments about getting married when you've only known each other for less than a single year.
they also have an uncanny knack for creating huge drama right when you feel like things are going smoothly enough for you to relax.
another pretty big red flag is they make zero effort to ever try to de-escalate a situation involving them when things are starting to get out of hand. They always put the onus on everyone else to de-escalate a situation even when its regarding some extremely petty shit and killing the vibe for everyone at the party, so to speak.
crazy guys are pretty much the same way too, from what I've heard from gal pals. basically

>dude is a tall gigachad
>life is easy
Once again my beliefs are proven right.

His life was easy before Hana barged into his life, and he was perfectly happy doing things alone.

They went to the same highschool, none of you have actually fucking read it

Well yeah, but having a shortstack tomboy lusting for you makes it a little better, no?

Her sister is better. Hana is only good as an in to her.

>having a big booba small girl simping for you
oh well i'm already tall i just have to get skinny i guess

Muscular. You have to get muscular, not skinny. And have a good looking face.

pretty sure goth and artsy bitches love more skinny than muscular guys

>>sees Chad alone on college
>>instantly wants to be his "friend'
Ftfy

Attached: c05dc1613aad50541ac5a5f90ee82c38.jpg (1100x1531, 227.04K)