Pokemon

>Alan and Steven forced to job
Shit tournament already.

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Pocket_Monsters_(2019)_115_(1080p)_[2FF541EC].mkv00002.jpg (1920x1080, 498.35K)

Iris will win this!

Attached: 1628604281784.jpg (1000x1772, 716.5K)

fpbp and I'm not accepting any other outcome

How the fuck would she be able to beat Cynthia?

>liking or caring about Alain
Lol.

Mega Garchomp is a downgrade.

Attached: tokuz9clvv591.png (1400x788, 677.33K)

Dunno if she will beat her, but Haxorus vs Garchomp might be a cool fight.

>two week break for no reason

Isn't it like that every year? Do they have holidays or some dreaded golf tournament?

I'll tell you what will happen
>Ash vs Leon in the finals
>close fight, comes down to Pikachu vs Charizard
>Leon wins
>Ash is briefly disappointed them collects himself
>"WOW MR. LEON YOU SURE ARE A GREAT CHAMPION"
>"Ash, you've truly grown into a great trainer yourself! You showed me a real Champion Time!"
>"THANKS, I'LL TRAIN EVEN HARDER AND DEFINITELY BEAT YOU NEXT TIME!"
>"Haha, I look forward to it!"
>they never battle again
>Ash goes to Spain, forgets everything he's learned, and loses to random nobodies
there
don't let them trick you again

>Ash beating Steven, let alone Cynthia
Gotta turn up the Gary Stue powers up so he can lose in the finals like always

Power couple got this

Attached: 3527a2174bdbba_2c8d02a2_640.jpg (640x360, 59.62K)

The only time Ash forgot everything he ever learned and lost to random nobodies was Unova. He improved with each season.
The Ash = Gary Stu argument never made any sense.

Gary Stus are perfect characters without flaws, who never struggle. Ash was flawed from the start and his struggles throughout the series have been documented.

He won Orange Islands, Battle Frontier and Alola, so I won't be surprised if he beats Leon and wins the tournament.

>The Ash = Gary Stu argument never made any sense.
He's about to defeat 3 Champions in a row with his new team. No Ash in previous series would be able to accomplish this.

It's literally wanking for the sake of wanking.

and his current team kind of sucks except for Gengar and Dragonite

>a bunch of champions
>one literal who
Huh?

How is Ash still a kid when he travelled the whole world an took part in all leagues? Shouldn't he be 30 now?

Time flows differently in the Pokemon world.

I'm not going to say that Ash won't win the tournament, but I'm not going to say his victory is a lock.

As for 'wanking for the sake of wanking', Ash paid his dues in the previous series. If he reaches the top in Journeys, no rational person can say it didn't count or he didn't earn the championship.

I'm glad Alain got elimated in the most embarrassing way, fuck him. At least Diantha is there to make up for Kalos.

>PM2019 117: VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master

Imagine being so buck broken by tobias you make a whole cope league with everyone except him.