Teppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this be Maestsu 2.0 or will it actually be funny?

Attached: 482338.png (600x849, 843.43K)

I hope I'll like it. I really lost interest in Maesetsu with just 2 episodes.

Even the color palette reminds me of it.

You're right. I wonder if it's intentional. Then again, Teppen's manga came long before Maesetsu so maybe it was Maesetsu that copied Teppen?

Girls are cuter at least. The middle right girl, Chihori has fucking weird eyes though.

All of their faces look weird if you look at the poster closely.

How's the manga?

What kind of comedy do they do anyway?

all 15 of them do manzai

I doubt I can understand Japanese humour but I am watching for the yuri.

>manzai
After Maesetsu and Mendokusai I have a bad feeling about this.

At the very least it has a chance to be a bit less depressing considering in Maesetsu they were trying to make a living out of it as adults. The school setting might let them treat it more as doing it just for fun.

Attached: the funniest joke ever told.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

But the Maesetsus also went to school and they weren't funny either, they took everything seriously.

Most of the series was set when they're 19 so we knew even for flashback parts they were being serious. This still has the chance to treat it as a school club level thing instead of a poor life decision.
It also has a chance to just suggest they're already good instead of Maesetsu that regularly showed them not getting any laughs.

Attached: pause2.webm (1280x720, 779.49K)

Maesetsu was good. It tried different things to make the characters more appealing or relatable.
It's a lot better than so many other (generic) kirara series.

>Maesetsu
>good

I came to find the thread on this show to ask that exact question

But mendokusai was good

Attached: 1607273458697.jpg (2122x1861, 1.11M)

I was fine with them being failures but they forgot to put some actual jokes alongside their own failed jokes, or ideally make unfunny funny like Straight Title Robot Anime

have gags where they get dragged off stage by hooks and stuff like that

Did the user finish the fixed subs for Maesetsu? I dropped it when I realized they localized all the jokes. Is that going to happen here too since it’s also manzai?

Yes.