Anime Expo 2022

wait, no thread this ?

Attached: animeexpo.jpg (1080x360, 64.28K)

It's mostly just random trash nobody cares about and it here's a panel that actually matters, there will be a thread.

Go away ESL shitter.

Would have gone if they hadn't cucked on the masks.

Anime is shit.

No cause this isn't reddit.

Know your place, ESLfaggot

The guests for this year's Anime Expo were not that great

>Natsuki Hanae
>Aoi Koga
>not great

KnS3... onegai...

Attached: 1656749861896.jpg (1280x720, 120.32K)

went for the first time since im local. crowded as shit, crap ton of panels that i dont care about. now that i think about it, i dont even watch anime. i basically only went there for the fakku booth

It's hardly being enforced, a good amount of people (myself included) don't wear it and security/staff don't say shit. The wristband shit they make you wear is cucked though, I'll give you that.

We may have passed by each other kek, but agreed on the panels and overcrowding.

What is there to talk about mainly? TRIGGER and Bleach tomorrow? CSM on the last day.

>wristband shit
elaborate

It's a covid verification wristband that proves you're vaxxed or have a negative test and you're supposed to keep for all the days you go. It's one of those clip on plastic wristbands that's hard to remove. If you cut it or don't keep it on you then you have to go get another one which will be another long line to endure, so people are wearing this wristband for days to avoid it.

>people are wearing this wristband for days to avoid it
Sounds a bit unsanitary. Almost as if it's having the opposite effect.

The Trigger panel is still 12 hours away.

Attached: IMG-20220702-WA0000.jpg (1772x1772, 257.33K)

Still not going they have lost a lot respect on how they cucked hard over fringe retards on twitter and social media in general.

Those Twitter comments seemed curated as fuck. I didn't see a single voice opposing it.

That's the thing, when AX announced it first time many of'em would be very happy but fuck no. I do think AX fucked up badly and also most of those retards don't go AX anyway.

It was going to be my first con. My internet friends invited me to go but we cancelled when we saw that. Very disappointing.