First slam dunk movie December 3 22

first slam dunk movie December 3 22

Attached: FWoSBWtVsAAEmIa.jpg (1069x802, 88.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYoQLv2cuGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Movie is in december. Not one proper trailer has been shown.

>First
aw shit I don't want more than one

What do you mean by first? When was it said that there will be multiple movies coming?

Maybe it's the match before sannoh? The dirty team who were trying to injure rukawa. To be honest, i much rather we just have the sannoh movie if we're adapting the nationals. Isnt inoue the one directing the movie

In the image.

It will probably be set before the nationals since Sakuragi has a buzz-cut.

He has a buzzcut in the last 2 matches as well didnt he?

See? From the sannoh match. He only has a different hairstyle in the epilogue.

Attached: b7e616f9e8eeb439540fdbc7f26a5f69--slam-dunk-manga.jpg (600x284, 55.59K)

Yes but if the movie is adapting the nationals it would be marketed as a long awaited conclusion for the anime and not just a movie.
But we are 6 months away and haven't seen a single PV let alone a full trailer so I may be in the wrong and they are just slacking off for some reason.

Inoue's the one directing and writing the movie. You know the production is always gonna be messy like otomo when the mangaka's the one leading.

Imagine if he rewrites the nationals arc to have shohoku winning. I'd be so happy

VAGABOND WHEN YOU FUCKING RETARD

He's focusing on his true passion.

I swear, if toei dont release this to asian countries outside of japan, they're fucking stupid.

To be honest, it would kinda make sense. Slam Dunk isn't big in the US which is the main market. I know it's big in South America but I don't know how other anime movies performed there.

Slam Dunk made basketball one of the most popular sports in China. I would think they would be the main market. I wouldnt be surprised if this gets little attention in the west though

Hmm, didn't know about China. But yeah western Slam Dunk fandom is very weak.

Who asked for this?

Why what's wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=rYoQLv2cuGo
PV in 5 days.

Prepare for CG

copy cat

Attached: blues24.jpg (404x640, 58.96K)

I highly doubt that Inoue would work on a CG movie

When will Roku be finally fully translated

It's gonna be shit anyway, so who cares.

Then fuck off. No one's forcing you to watch.

then why he doesn't finish REAL neither

user... he has already resume serialisation. He only doesnt give a rat's ass about vagabond

I'll say what I want about it and you can cope.