Stone Ocean Anime

what happened? I know the binge model killed discussion but holy shit nobody gives a fuck about this anime adaptation

Attached: FOw7TsuXEAAWurF.jpg (1200x1706, 408.94K)

We forgot it existed, and all the made in heaven kino is in part 2 so there really isn't anything to discuss atm.
Blame America as usual

> no new content in a year

Sure fire way to kill just about anything with a first quarter as weak as SO

Attached: C5A9C06F-971D-4237-ADC7-5EB69D8FFEB6.jpg (200x219, 13.23K)

>netflix

part 6 is the one part nobody cares but the ending

It’s really just boring to look at, there is cgi in every shot, and the colors are dull as fuck, and only 12 episodes a year? Netflix killed what could have been one of if not the best part yet animated

Shit release schedule and an uptick in CGI usage on top of people probably getting annoyed by how DP adapts stuff in general. I really like part 6 so it sucks it's getting this kind of treatment and I'm already bracing myself for how shit the later things in this part will look.

Seeing as this only goes to 24 episodes, do you think there will be more? Seems awfully short with all that's left to cram it in 12 episodes but what do I know.

Haven't watched the trailer, does it show it going pretty late in the series? DP has honestly been shit with episode allocation. Part 3 got 48 episodes despite being the shortest part outside of parts 1 and 2 and parts 4 and 5 have the same number of episodes despite being pretty different in length (though that's partially to do with cour slavery). Part 6 is longer than part 5 so if it only gets 24 episodes that's going to suck.

Honestly Jojo has had a pretty bad few years recently. First JJL shits the bed and now apparently the part 6 adaptation is basically being ruined (not even considering the stuff we've already seen from it with the first batch of episodes).

Judging by the trailer it ends right after the first Pucci fight.

Just watched the trailer. Why does it look like they get less budget with every batch?

Attached: 1647228587571.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Part 2 is already done since the announcement and they're not even going to improve it.
Netflix is holding this show hostage for whatever insane reason.

>Part 2
Ahahahahaha. SO is getting split into 3 parts. MiH won't be for another 2 years.

13 Sport Max
14 Sport Max part 2
15 westwood
16 westwood part 2
17 dragon dream
18 dragon dream part 2
19 Jotaro /jolyne+ green baby born
20 yoyoma
21 yoyoma+green baby
22 green baby
23 jolyne vs pucci
24 jolyne vs pucci/end of 2nd batch

Now, for the third batch, 2 episodes for miu miu and 2 episodes each for every Dio's sons, so 8 episodes in total. Then, 3 episodes at least for heavy weather and 3 episodes at least for c moon/mih/ending, so at least the third batch should be 14 or even 15 episodes.

Or they simply will cut like hell and the overall series will be 36 episodes long, cutting more or less 3 episodes (1 hour) of content

latest episode it shows is pucci vs jolyne fighting in the field after Foo fighters dies, but most people are estimating it will end after the jail house lock arc/ the prison break.

Part 6 is just really shit as a whole.

>Part 2 is already done since the announcement
>Netflix is holding this show hostage
take your meds

>We forgot it existed, and all the made in heaven kino is in part 2

What kino? After years of being hyped, eventually when SHITflix fucked everything up, I decided to spoil myself and now for the life of me I can't see what the hype is all about.
Pucci literally did nothing, even if he were to succeed which he didn't, it's nothing. I'm just waiting for part 6 to be over with so we can get to part 7 and 8 actual KINO.

It's not just the binge model but the fact that people have to wait nine months just to reach the halfway point of the story. It's completely ass backward.

I don't want to look at girls. Jojo fans want to read about BIG MEN wearing female clothes. Is that too hard to get?

>oh yeah let's kill this series by making its continuation start 9 months after its first part

Attached: 1637977835835.jpg (147x167, 9.15K)