Tokyo Revengers

Where are my spoilers?

Attached: 1643374031997.jpg (1286x942, 195.58K)

here

Attached: FWf4HGUacAE_9cs.jpg (680x487, 54.25K)

mitchy beats mikey, your welcome

Keep dreaming.

Attached: 1647319446056.jpg (880x1300, 543.43K)

Gee I think that same exact story structure of every other arc will be repeated possibly

Sanzu will get up with the power of love.

Will they job in this chapter?

Attached: FWonz4RWIAA_zaP.jpg (2048x1873, 1.39M)

Bitch woke up

Attached: file.png (1767x2048, 3.77M)

senju interrupts and convince them to swap sided

sanzu watch disgusted Mikey watch indifferent hanma watch and smiley

Mikey does nothing again senju said she and the legends will help Michi with Mikey , taiju said yes let's go

Nice try but that would never happen in a single chapter.

senju goes topless distracting Mikey allowing taiju to sucker punch him

What the fuck is wrong with Wakui?

Attached: file.png (2048x733, 1.38M)

a flashback start : is Mikey as a baby he's getting breastfeed by his mother suddenly his father appear and kick her in the head killing her

This is like Thousand winters jokes after Draken died all over again.

baby Mikey is upset because he did not get to satisfy his hunger, dusty dark impulses kick in and he grabs a knife killing his father for interrupting his diner

My baby girl woke up!!!!
Of course they would switch sides after seeing the child they basically raised (Takeomi is a disgrace) hurt.

GIVE MIKEY CRUMBS AAAAAAA

Shinichiro arrives to find Mikey crying out of hunger he then makes Mikey some taiyakis with a flag in it, Mikey calms down and fall asleep

user, it's fake. They didn't switch sides. They let Sanzu beat Senju unsconsicious with a steel pipe and they didn't give a fuck. Why would they switch now?

Seems like something interesting happened at the end of the chapter. Of course the chickenshit won't say what, though.

Shin buries his parents in the garden and ask grandpa why didn't he make diner for Manjiro since he wad the re all along? Grandpa is pissed tells jim to clean the blood of the kitchen it looks disgusting he can't read the newspaper in such a place

flashback ends Manjiro is on the floor after getting punched thinking for himself how much he missed his mommy's tities then he stand up and tells everyone he found a way to cure his dark impulses

If Senju joins to help the dude who just let her brother dickless I'll laugh

gay furries

the frustration of losing his mommy's milkies made Mikey a psychopath he then ask senju if she would breastfeed at least once , he think his dark impulses will finally be gone if she does

senju agrees and proceed to breastfeed Mikey , a tear falls down Mikey's cheek , his dark impulses are fine he's finally happy . Sanzu looks jealous in the background and think for himself I wish I had tities

>Takemichi: spectator mode

Attached: FWovhizXoAEb5SS.jpg (1573x2048, 893.91K)

Taijubros???

Then she'd lose any chance of making up with Haruchiyo.

Trust in the PLANE