Try to watch a long-form shounen so I engage in discussions with anons here

>try to watch a long-form shounen so I engage in discussions with anons here
>get burnt out by episode 30
Hell, it took me YEARS, and I still just BARELY finished the Dark Tournament arc of YYH. Is it over for zoomers like me? Am I forever doomed to FOTM LNshit released in 13-episode cours that never get a third season? I wanted to catch up with stuff like Naruto and Fairy Tail, too, but now that goal seems light years away.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-29-12h31m27s118.png (1440x1080, 1.48M)

read the manga, retard

>watch anime to fit in rather than watching to enjoy
This is why so many fandoms go to shit.

yes but genki tournament > dark tourney

>vlcsnap-

>it took years
so? It took years when it was airing, too. its designed to be watched over multiple years.

You're not missing out on anything good. Despise whe the melanin-infused 12 year olds here will tell you.

Attached: 1655152344411.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Kys moeshit cancer
You will never make it. Try reading a book to improve your attention span but there isn't much hope.
You are out of luck too the best anime of all time is 110 episodes long

Attached: tumblr_1e02d5252287d825bde2d1c1c2ede4b2_aed9d580_640.jpg (640x480, 112.55K)

>I only watch manly anime because I'm a 12 year old with something to prove

Attached: Legend.of.the.Galactic.Heroes.002.[x264.720p.10bit.AAC].mkv_snapshot_14.32_[2013.06.09_12.10.08].png (960x720, 468.64K)

Do VNs count as books?

What should I move on to next, then? On my list, I have Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Morbius, and Japanese Spiderman

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-29-12h39m36s902.png (1440x1080, 1.58M)

Just watch clips on YouTube and read the manga for details. For many series Indonesians have already done the hard work for you by editing episodes into clips

I would have to see your list. I wouldn't worry about the past, really. Watch the handful of essentials everyone talks about. Keeping current with anime is most important, I think. Watch all the currently airing shows that everyone is talking about.

Kys moeshit cancer. You will never make it
No they don't count.

>Watching to fit in
Leave. Unironically. It's better for everyone but most importantly you will be happier

>so I engage in discussions with anons here

Every time you say the word "moeshit" you just further solidify yourself as a definite 12 year old. If you don't watch every type of anime then you don't beling on Any Forums, kiddo.

Attached: Legend.of.the.Galactic.Heroes.024.[x264.720p.10bit.AAC].mkv_snapshot_19.00_[2013.06.15_09.06.52].jpg (960x720, 44.59K)

>Tokyo Ghoul
I recommend you listen to this user also watch marvel movies and listen to whatever mumble rap is currently popular. Just be a complete sheeple with no critical thinking skills and commit suicide before 40 there's not much in life for people like you anyway

Kys moeshitter you are not even worth a proper response.

>would have to see your list
Not exactly a list, but here's what I have on my hard drive so far

Attached: HDD.png (813x541, 54.21K)

>so I engage in discussions with anons here
It’s time to find a new hobby since you clearly don’t enjoy watching anime.

>logans run
>memento
Great movies. Good taste. I meant a log of the anime you have previously watched. It's easy to forget names after years.

tokyo ghoul sucks please just trust me no matter how much you enjoy it at the start TOKYO GHOUL IS NOT WORTH IT

>>memento
>good
Moeshitter has basic bitch film taste. Sasuga.

The last ones I can remember are Konosuba, Jojo Part 5, and Maou Gakuin, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, and that one anime with the healer rapist guy

Don't force yourself to watch anime so you can take part in some discussions.
Watch anime at your own pace and for your own enjoyment. That's the only you'll ever be able to sit through a long one.