Is the When they Cry series forever dead after this?

>Universally hated
>Makes the story all about lesbian angst
>Doubles down by affirming that the manga adaptations people like aren't canon to this story

Attached: Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-Sotsu-Slated-for-15-Episodes.jpg (1000x800, 132.31K)

Maybe Ciconia will be good, but yeah I'm pretty much done with Higurashi, R07 took a big dump all over it.

no
it's dead forever after covid kill ciconia

>Doubles down by affirming that the manga adaptations people like aren't canon to this story
Caring about canon in Higurashi is retarted. Te vn literally ends with Bernkastel Rika deciding to try out all kind of different worlds for shit and giggles and encouraging the reader to do the same

I don't remember anyone being gay but yeah, it's not doing so well right now. How are the manga going?

eh ciconia is the most adaptable of the three so he has a good shot, if he doesnt pull a GRRM

not my problem

Attached: trust me.png (663x487, 231.98K)

Heh at least the gay denial absolves yuri from taking part on this trainwreck

the gou/sotsu yuri shenanigans are the only enjoyable thing in the series other than maybe the SoL stuff.

Yeah. For me at least. A shame cause Higurashi was my favorite written work ever.
If I ever see Ryuushiki in person I'm gonna kick that fucker in the balls

Ciconia 2 was going to involve a global pandemic but then Covid hit and Ryukishu thought it would be in bad taste so he's delaying it on purpose, maybe even rewriting it

>Lambdadelta and Bern constantly say they love each other and basically want to fuck
>Confirmed they they are Satoko and Rika
>Everyone excepts this
>Given the beginnings of an origin story where they are still human
>Undertones of that same love
>People throw a tantrum about it

It might not be dead if ryukishi hadn't decided to wait for eternal world peace and utopia IRL before writing the first word of ciconia part 2

Attached: 1655804393182.jpg (281x328, 14.82K)

>everyone excepts this
average higurashi fun, everyone

> A shame cause Higurashi was my favorite written work ever.
Same bro

Our friends need to be punished for their transgressions and dreams.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sotsu - 07 (1080p) [BE205E96] - 00_00_32.950.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Rika was butchered, literally watch the show after the reveal episode. Total garbage writing.

If Satoko was Lambda she wouldn't be so retarded

Especially those that don't involve us!

Attached: [Erai-raws] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gou - 19 [1080p] - 00_07_02.840.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

No. You should take your meds though.

Satoko is a irredeemable character, Lambda isn’t evil she’s probably not even a villain, she helps the heroes win simply to make Bern mad. Satoko was a complete psychopath beyond redemption you literally cannot justify any of her actions even within the context of love because she brutally tortured & mamed Rika for hundreds of years in a endless loop because she was too retarded to study

>she was too retarded to study
When will this meme end? R07 explicitly refuted it.