In the near future, AI will be able to automatically generate an anime episode from manga. Is that a good or bad thing?

In the near future, AI will be able to automatically generate an anime episode from manga. Is that a good or bad thing?

Attached: 1440912415537.jpg (848x480, 65.19K)

[citation needed]

Attached: 1655881991171.png (980x542, 44.8K)

Hopefully it will break a lot of standards and tropes.

>ESL title

Attached: Source.png (393x158, 16.5K)

Weakly AGI means human level but not singularity.

If you can tell it to make changes where necessary afterwards (for example to increase dramatic effect on on scene, or change the lighting effects) and it can actually follow through, then it's just a really easy to use artistic tool.

>easy to use artistic tool
when will i be able to make art in my head and save it 1 to 1. entirely unrelated but i really want to do that.

What would even be the point? How is that useful?

it'll be awful, just take a dip into indian-made youtube videos of children's songs to see the horrors that await us

i want to marry rin and have sex with her, she's more than ready and want it too

Animators are basically a primitive type of AI anyway

>In the near future
You can write one right now. The result most likely will be shit, though. It wouldn't change
>In the near future

>CG
Disregarded

Nightmarish

best shot is neuralink type shit but you'd be doxxing your brain too.

In the near future, AI will be able to generate a Rin lolidroid for you.

Yep, the writing is on the wall. The 'craft" of drawing is on its way out at the very least. I'm surprised to see so many people against it here because i so regularly see people online saying that it's a good thing.

>an anime created by DALL-E

Not a near future. There are too many nuances in directing that a little AI isn’t going to realistically replicate anytime soon.

I hope I love long enough to meet my robot wife

*live
But love too

Shindol doujins turned into anime.