Deku

The worst shonen MC

Attached: 1635555418323.jpg (3464x3464, 2.44M)

he's pretty bad
but the guy from Toyko Revengers is worse
and countless harem protags

>superhero doesn't want to kill
only news to Any Forums

You've passed by dozens of protags far worse for years and never bat an eye
You're even worse than someone who only consumes main stream media. You're someone that only hates mainstream media
In olden terms, a hipster

Moralfags are a joke

>MC wants to be the next Superman rip-off
>doesn't want to kill people

is the guy making the image OP uses Zack Snyder or something?

Yes

Not even too 50 worst if I’m being honest. And I don’t even like MHA.

There isn't necessarily wrong with a no kill approach. But Deku's "You look like you needed saving!" bullshit is inexcusable.

At worst he is one note, but that's just Hori not actually caring about him.

Deku's hero costume tho.

I think the full costume (including mask) would look cooler on an edgier character imo

saving =/= forgiving
Deku already said that he does not forgive Shigaraki. He even took his mentor's coat after he told him that "killing can be a form of salvation" as he took his words to heart. Deku mentioned that killing may be an option, but he doesn't want to do it as his first as he is a hero, and heroes save others first.

I would have a problem too if the profession of superhero wasn't all about saving. I mean you got Naruto who's also a pacifist but I think it doesn't work because he is a ninja and ninja are supposed to be assassins. But Superheroes are moralfags by profession so complaining about Deku being one is like saying "the mailman delivers mail and I hates it!"

I don't read My Hero Academia. It doesn't interest me. However I will say that "saving" someone doesn't equate to forgiveness and it can easily be more in the line of saving someone's soul from themselves. It's actually a quite classical writing beat.

Attached: blockhead.png (326x637, 102.55K)

Why yes this is capeshit, why do you ask?

He's not the worst MC from what I remember, but I've seen even hardcore fans of him that started to dislike him. Did something change in the past year or so?

nta, i wouldn't have a problem with this if all you said wasn't about someone who killed like two cities worth of people and if Deku hadn't said it after this someone was just done killing those people

>Did something change in the past year or so?
Yeah, the vaxxes came out and made people retarded.

As Deku was showing growth and being a more mature MC post war arc, the author takes it all back and makes him kneel on the ground and cry his heart out because his crush said some nice things about him to a crowd. I wish i was lying.

Did Gran Torino die? I don't even remember.

Batman is terrible too, but at least he doesn't cry the entire time.

No