Where are my Utawarerumono bros at? Third season starts tomorrow. 28 episodes, but will it be enough?

Where are my Utawarerumono bros at? Third season starts tomorrow. 28 episodes, but will it be enough?

Attached: 1641158728964.jpg (1920x1080, 544.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aquaplus.jp/mm/index_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People still care about Underwater Ray Romano?

Well the gacha is still going on, so probably. Also a new game is supposed to come out soon. Hope the JRPG approach works out for them and I fucking hope Munechika gets a figure soon.

Attached: 1653424450562.png (1152x721, 651.86K)

No. It will be a miracle if it even pulls off a couple of the good scenes in the game with how shit the director is. They couldn't even replace the first with someone competent.

Yes

Attached: EivpEmjU4AEr7EP.jpg (1200x1920, 478.41K)

How will they reconcile S3 narrative with all the anime original additions in S2? Just pretend they don't exist?

I remember watching the anime years and years ago, like in 2007. I remember I tried playing the VN/game with some really shitty text hook/MTL, and it made no sense whatsoever and I didn't get far. All I really remember from the anime is the one girl with the katana being cute and cool. Thanks for reading my blog about Under Water Ray Ramano.

I'm guessing oshitoru va will voice haku/oshitoru neo?

Yes. Poor dude mentioned in the pre-screening event that he's really worried he won't live up to people's expectations given how talented Fujiwara was.

Yes, Kentaro Tone
Some message from him here

One of these days I'll play zan and zan2. Need to get around to updating my ps4.

They seriously kept the guy who refused to play MoD before adapting it?

Finished the VNs a few weeks ago in anticipation of the anime.
They were good.

Attached: 1656694443756.gif (203x203, 226.79K)

> Now, oshtor will act as haku
Fucking pottery of goddamn depression right here.

I just want an acceptable product and to see my favorite characters again

Attached: 2018-02-09-062754.jpg (960x544, 86.27K)

I dropped the vn early on, which one of you useless fucks said it was comparable to Sengoku Rance?

Attached: file.png (640x348, 256.9K)

No, they rightfully kicked Motonaga away for S3.

I don't know what kind of retard said that, but they're nothing alike.

I can't believe haku is fucking dead

You guys gonna play the morbin time game when it comes out right?
aquaplus.jp/mm/index_en.html

>2007
An actual translation came out like a year later, you didn't play that?

>English release announced before the game even released in Japan
That confirms it did well on ps4/steam I guess.

I'm playing Mask of Deception right now. I loved the first anime and it is probably the best game adaptation I've ever seen. But I heard the second one was trash. And since the second one was incomplete, I just started playing the game instead. I may watch them after I finish Mask of Deception and Truth.

Attached: 1618981486189.jpg (2032x3028, 533.43K)