Mari > Misato > Asuka > Rei

Also she’s slutty and horny as fuck

Attached: D7DC9094-0F71-4DE7-AAEF-486B9CCE6048.jpg (1080x1920, 294.82K)

>Also she’s slutty and horny as fuck
she'll literally fuck anyone except for you.
Yes, you.
Specifically.

I’m not a fag like Shinji, he’d go down on Kaworu’s cock

Based and slutpilled

Attached: ka-ki-o-Anime-Art-artist-Anime-Ero-Ass-7435041.jpg (811x1147, 591.91K)

I want to get her pregnant and not take responsibility.

We know Kensuke

Attached: Mari-Makinami-Evangelion-Anime-фэндомы-7286422.jpg (811x1217, 189.11K)

Shit taste.

Shit taste, user

literally opposite of correct order

Rei’s some weird incest bitch

I hate shit so you can start liking shit now because you're a contrarian.

literally false

I actually really like Mari and I am glad Anno made her work. At the end of the day, she was the only reasonable choice.
And sure, she might be a bit of a cradle robber infatuated with both Gendo and Yui, but she's a good person.

>she was the only reasonable choice.
Fucking retard. You know it's possible to end a movie without the MC getting with someone, right?

No, fundamentally this doesn't work in the context of Eva, because Eva is about making connections.

Did you... not watch NGE or EoE at all? They show this without having to end with a relationship.

This is only surface level.
In NGE Shinji makes a connection with himself, he understands everything.
In EoE he fails to make that same connection and he understands nothing.

Fair. I still heavily disagree with your take that Shinji has to end with someone in particular.

>she’s slutty and horny as fuck
Where are the scenes establishing this?
I know this is just some bait meme thread, but all she does is say the plugsuit doesn't get in the way of her boobs and then she has fanservice visual shots (that all girls have in this so it's not even exclusive to her), and then she gives yuri vibes everytime she's with asuka (she even likes to molest her on screen)
I'm saying this because watching these movies again, her personality isn't even slutty and horny, that's just the impression because of her being added to sell merch, which would have at least been a personality. All I got was "aha yes I know many things! what? to explain them to the audience? nah but I know many things believe me!"

>In EoE he fails to make that same connection and he understands nothing
He only fails at making that connection with Asuka, he's perfectly fine when he talks to everyone else, he evens understands that Misato is a mother to him in his instrumentality

It is the only way to move forward after NGE and EoE.
NGE is understanding yourself. EoE is the same, but failing in that critical moment.

What's left?
Understanding someone else. And that's what happens in the film. Shinji understands Gendo, he makes a meaningful connection with someone else. He makes a connection with Mari too.
That's how it's different.

And yet he fails, when he has to stand alone and live for himself. He doesn't understand anything and he falls into despair.

>He makes a connection with Mari too.
Barely, and the final scene is just a self-insert mess rather than a display of the actual characters.

Why does it upset you?

>Shinji understands Gendo, he makes a meaningful connection with someone else
Meaningful connection with Gendo? Are you sure here user? Shinji understands Gendo, but that's it, he accepts his hug but he doesn't hug back. And yes, it's on purpose, because you later see taking Kaworu's/Rei's/Mari's hand and hugging Misato

It doesn't, I just think this movie (and by extension the rebuild series) is shit.

>He makes a connection with Mari too.
>That's how it's different.
Nta, but why do you make it romantic then?

To connect with someone doesn't mean liking them. It means to recognize and understand their pain. Which Shinji now does.

You're clearly emotional about it.

>why do you make it romantic then?
Is it? Also, I don't know about you, but "I'll definitely come find you" is pretty romantic.