You think we'll reach a point when VR anime will be the norm or at least common...

You think we'll reach a point when VR anime will be the norm or at least common? Or it being a 2d presentation a core concept of the art itself?

Attached: 1656703163582.webm (720x720, 2.94M)

Not in our lifetimes.

Ngl that’s a neat presentation

VR has been just over the horizon since the 50s.

It keeps seeing more and more reachable lately, wouldn't be surprised if we finaly see some mind melting stuff in the next 5 years. All it's needed is one big even to start converting people.

Because if there's one thing that'll take anime to the next level, it's severe motion sickness.

I think VR is the stupidest shit ever and anyone who takes it seriously needs to unironically disconnect themselves from the computer and leave their room before it kills them.
That webm is kinda cool, though.

It's impossible to properly tell a story in VR. Meanwhile games (the natural format that would otherwise fit) are not viable because there are no valid movement assistance tooling available yet, so either you just teleport everywhere or you can only use VR to look around and still (blindly) use a controller or mouse+keyboard for everything else.

What about AI? Do you think AI could do something for anime production in the future?

lol why are you so scared of it?

Scared? are you a retard? its just pathetic. And that's coming from someone who masturbates to cartoons.

It actually can and to genuine great effect: AI in-betweening is already a thing and works really well in some scenarios. It can also be used to generate inspiration in generative contexts, see anime profile pic generators along with the garbage normal generators.

Imagine a future where anime studios manage their ai like game engines and shit

Some studios already effectively do that with their inhouse tooling, but it's much more common in western studios because they tend to have much higher budgets.

can't wait for BCI controls

How is it pathetic?

VR is bad for your eyesight

Ok, how can one make such an artpiece? It's just a skybox? looks cool.

Assuming nothing interrupts the progress, a fully immersive dynamic self-insert vr anime is sadly probably not gonna happen until long after our lifetime.

What is this called it looks cool

VR is shit so there's a chance

Stop being a pushover

scapism in and on itself is pathetic, seeking deeper levels of it is just despicable.

Attached: 34rale.png (790x591, 337.81K)

I had forgotten just how worked up Toriyama's characters could get me.

Except for "cockpit"-games. (Not that those are the greatest thing around exactly at the moment.)

VR ≠ escapism. Its just a tool. I would argue anime more often than any other media is just escapism shit

You are yourself calling VR a tool, while we know that anime is not that but an artform. See the diference?

user, VR is a tool to experience art, just as a TV is a tool to experience art. You're slow

No.

Yes, but that's specifically because they effectively remove movement from the equation by design. Driving simulators, flight simulators and spess games work great with VR for those reasons.

Good rebuttal you stinky fuck, now give me the name of OP webm so I can pretend im in a toriyama strip and jack off

Attached: 38E16264-0E20-4DF7-AAEB-D145164205E9.jpg (896x1344, 110.76K)