Naruto then: Epic fighting, ninjitsus, blood and death

>Naruto then: Epic fighting, ninjitsus, blood and death
>(B)Naruto now: FIGHTING IS MHHHH BAD GUISE!

Wtf happened? Fighting is literally the soul of naruto.

Attached: hottest-naruto-girls.jpg (1200x1108, 118.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8TClXpFbC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself narutard.

i was a huge fan of og Naruto, was interested in Shippuden untill the ninja war, after that i dropped it and never watched any anime after that.

Attached: naruto-boruto-crying-face.jpg (1200x628, 61.97K)

What happened is that Americans started animating it, and not even the good ones.

Attached: 1542155895248.jpg (960x711, 43.47K)

Tentenbros...

>hottest girl
>not together with the mc
>other hot girl got fat

What kind of NTR shit is this author into?

It's like you forgot that literally everything about ninja life from giant demon animal attacks to Naruto's shunning, Sasuke's family getting killed by his brother, everyone Kakashi knew dying in front of him, Zabuza and Haku's tragic backstory, Hyuuga's fucked family life, was all indicative of a WAR IS BAD message. You seem to have just recovered from a massive phase of blindness, so you might actually look at those things again.

Attached: d9dfsk8-acba01-83c2-4b0f-9eaa-68aced6f6722.png (482x1061, 262.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B8TClXpFbC4

Attached: naruto-dancing.gif (498x326, 1.28M)

Let me tell you folks something. I've been rewatching the whole damn series. And let me tell you:
>More flashbacks than Family Guy
>Getting through the "Main Quest" is actually 200/500 episodes, maybe lower
>Genuine philosophy of nuclear proliferation, what does mean to fight, etc.
>Naruto is way stupider than what he should be for using shadow clones (information gleaned by one is relayed to the user)
>Every jutsu Naruto uses is a variation of Shadow Clone Jutsu and Rasengan
>People die when they are killed (sometimes)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-13 08-35-49.png (976x767, 546.9K)

I love your husband and son

None of this proves OP's point wrong. Boruto fights suck ass on the rare occasion that they actually happen. And even when they do happen, the show itself does all the work of trying to make us feel guilty about it by making the whole fucking cast mourn for an entire damn episode. Twice.

Based

>hottest-naruto-girls
Literally kill yourself narutard

Piss off wannpiss spic. Nobody likes you.

Boruto and its fights suck for many reasons beyond war=bad

>If you will keep going your Shonen long enough Pentagon will start paying you for psyops to pacify Latin America

Yeah, thanks for agreeing

Elementary jutsus are essentialy useless, it never even harms anyone that really matters.

Sasuke spammed Fireball jutsu, it literally went straight into Narutos face in the rooftop fight, and he came out of the fire like it was nothing.

That's just Fire, doesn't happen with the other styles.

I only remember of people getting killed by Suiton and Raiton jutsus, which brings us to another question.
Do Ninjas have higher resistance to electricity? Even 220 Voltages can kill someone, imagine a whole jutsu.

Shit I meant Futon instead of Suiton. Water never killed anyone either.

It however has a better win ratio and utility over fire.