Code Geass is almost perfect, except for when Lelouch gave the order to Euphie. It was fucking bullshit...

Code Geass is almost perfect, except for when Lelouch gave the order to Euphie. It was fucking bullshit, Lelouch would never commit a mistake like that. The story was over but they had to keep it going and so it felt forced.

Well, there's also the Fly epis- I mean the Cat episode, but I guess you can just delete that and it wouldn't change anything.

Attached: 123.jpg (1680x1050, 259.01K)

But he committed tons of worse mistakes than something completely random that he had no control over.

Reminder that Leduche did nothing wrong, his unconscious made him do the right decision by geassing Euphie against the will of his cringe conscience.

Code Geass was overrated and actually somewhat cringe.

You only think this way because you were 2 years old when it aired.

based

>Lelouch would never commit a mistake like that.
Lelouch spent the whole series making mistakes

Imagine if he had said "step on me Euphie" instead, haha that would be crazy, right?

Code gayass was turbo cringe and only watched by Any Forums contemporaries in the same capacity as SAO: that is, entirely ironically, to make fun of how bad it was.

He didn't make a stupid mistake. He subconsciously wanted it. He wanted to win his way. He was willing to put that aside and support Euphy, but Geass, the collective unconscious, granted his subconscious desire

I was 13

I love code gayass, but it's by no means perfect, it's riddled with plotholes, asspulls and forced/artificial character development, despite all that the show is so entertaining you might not even care.

Why care about technicalities such as plot consistency, script quality and character development when you have all these ladies in the same show?

Attached: geass girls.jpg (600x900, 174.3K)

>Lelouch would never commit a mistake like that

I don't disagree, but I think part of this is because they do a bad job at establishing the fact that Euphie is legitimately the only friend Lelouch really has in the series, but that's all offscreen and mostly implied.

Lelouch deciding to joke around with her feels weird because he's pretty guarded and more serious with everyone else in the series, but it kind of makes sense that he would let his guard down around his childhood friend.

The episode where everything he did became irredeemable and he had to seppuku

The ending of code geass is basically just The Watchmen but less well written and thought provoking.

It's safe to say you have no idea what you're talking about

No, it makes perfect sense, she's someone he can act like that with. Perhaps the only time in a while he's been free of the burden, fucking hell, it's the first time he's showing to someone he's Zero.

>Code Geass is almost perfect
>except for the second best (and most important storywise) episode

Attached: - NNT.png (1432x906, 1.34M)

It's really not. He presented himself as Napoleon Bonaparte pretty much but then ending up seppukuing himself

Why do people like Code Geass?
I enjoyed watching it but I still found it to be quite bad and I know that if I ever rewatched it I would like it less.

Waifus

Lelouch WANTED to commit a mistake like that. It was the whole point. Euphie's peacebrokering was directly obstructing his revenge. He said it because he was thinking about it. He was thinking about it because he had the urge to actually do it. And his geas acted on that urge which he thought had succesfully supressed

He was trying to suppress it tho. It's not safe to say he just wanted that, because he would have outright done it, and he feels remorse for it

t. newfag and underageb&

he just used the wrong example by mistake, could happen to anyone. simple as

What went wrong with Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection?