STOP EATING ANIMALS

Attached: 777.jpg (720x501, 49.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Shitposting-Disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up and eat this dick.

i would go vegan for her

I would eat her vegana

Someone post the pic from SRW X where Shou from Dunbine tells Nadia to stop complaining

Veganism is a mental illness

hmmm... damn brat

Attached: 1635944947990.png (512x512, 23.04K)

I'll eat you instead.

BASED

Is this canon or filler?

Came here to post this.
Obnoxious vegetarian...needs correction asap

Attached: eatmeatpls.png (478x665, 239.46K)

so the female version of sinji is a tsundre?

So is posting on Any Forums. It's ben officially recognized as a mental illness by the National Alliance on Mental Illness.

nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Shitposting-Disorder

Might as well be filler. Apparently everything from Lincoln Island to Africa was produced by a replacement director. Explains how Nadia turned into a massive cunt.

I'm looking for ethical arguments to BTFO veganism but the one I argue with has an answer for literally everything. It's honestly infuriating.

that's why you don't argue. you simply continue to eat meat.

She cancelled TTGL shitty ending by saving Nia, all is forgiven.

Why should ethics be applied to non-humans when it's a human thing?

Watch the Filthy Frank video, literally all you have to do is say that plants are also alive and the sacrifice of animals is justified and fair because the barbecue you make with them is fucking delicious and taste better than anything vegans ever made with their literal grass ingredients, that not mentioning that if animals weren't supposed to be eaten their flesh wouldn't be so good to cook everything.

I've been saying that. Guess there's no reasoning with some people.

You can grow bugs with food scraps and even literal shit. You produce more food without using land, reduce pollution, reduce CO2 footprint, reduce deforestation, reduce the death of animals in farming (accidental like when a harvester destroy a nest or intentional in pest control), reduce CO2 in the transport since you can grow them in your own home and produce fertilizer as a sub-product. The most ethical diet is a diet of plants and bugs because even a diet of plants alone results in the deaths of many bugs not counting all the bugs you eat without knowing (check fda, there is no way to remove bugs entirely from food so they put acceptable levels instead)