Ousama Ranking 201

All roads lead to Geslan.
And by "roads", I mean the mutilated corpses of slaughtered people being used as magical portals.

Attached: geslan.png (1009x1395, 705.45K)

I liked this chapter and that there is actually a proper explanation for why Geslan became powerful in the first place.
I guess they literally teleport from place to place now. Makes me wonder if it will be them that are gonna take over the Underworld and not some native rebels. If all of the Kage corpses lead to the Underworld, that is. But so far the two teleports we witnessed were both leading to that place.

Attached: z4z3.jpg (576x644, 78.82K)

>Bojji meets the clown next week.
I'm genuinely curious what this fucker is up to.

Attached: Clown.jpg (708x1000, 51.1K)

Where can I get the raws?

Comfy. Can't wait for that part.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 10.33.09 AM.png (463x359, 145.79K)

It would make more sense at this point if Shadow Clan bodies didn't all lead to the underworld.
1) the Lighties asked Kage where his body leads, which can be interpreted as "where in the world" rather than "where in the underworld"
2) Geslan doesn't need a shitton of portals to the same place all on display at once, unless the Underworld is way more massive than it seems, which is unlikely
3) If Geslan had been regularly sending masses of troops into the Underworld, Desha should have noticed and stopped it.
The simplest explaination for Geslan's rapidly developing kingdom is that he can teleport all over the surface world, conquer other kingdoms, claim resources from different locations, etc.

Mangahack or Nicovideo's manga site.

Based on that line, I wonder if he's going to give Bojji a trial version of the Ranking's strength test. If Bojji shows the clown that he's insanely powerful, he's probably going to be put on the Rankingfag's watchlist.

thanks!

The clown might be talking about how he's headed to Geslan's Kingdom to give Geslan the strength test. I wonder if Geslan is actually a capable fighter in his own right, or if he always has to scheme and rely on his soldiers to do the heavy lifting. If the clown declares him physically weak, would he still think that Geslan is a low-ranking, non-threatening king? Even though Geslan is obviously a plague on humanity? I wonder about the clown's (and the Ranking's) morals.
Perhaps Geslan would not agree to be tested if he has doubts about being able to defeat the Golem. He may have the means to control his soldiers/earn their loyalty without physical strength of his own, so letting the clown declare him weak would be counterproductive. Also, if Geslan knows what really happened to King Bo, he has no reason to trust the Ranking.
Geslan has so much potential at this point to throw a wrench into the Ranking's well-oiled machine. It's exciting.

I LOVE THE RANKING OF KINGS

Bojji-from-a-distance always looks like a stuffed toy. Look at his little arms.

Literally a hacker

me too

Attached: 1647020048101.jpg (777x1070, 161.37K)

I cant wait till more of the rankings is shown off. Especially after everything we saw during Ouken's adventure.
We all love it.

Attached: Dasbojj.jpg (1080x1171, 112.39K)

he really does

I especially love it when hes drawn with little dot eyes. Its adorable.

Attached: Bosse.jpg (1080x725, 404.58K)

Last week's bonus page.

Attached: oyab's fat thighs.png (1009x1406, 664.8K)

I guess we found Kage's relatives at least.

>serial killer leading future victim into the woods

At the time of that picture, Oyab is still hoping to make a serial killer out of Bojji.

I am glad Desha has a friend now. Wonder where he will travel to. There goes my theory of Bojji walking back to Kuhya to meet him again.

Attached: wrtwt.jpg (642x849, 88.86K)