Anime Summer 2022

IT HAS STARTED!

What are you looking forward to the most, Any Forums?

Attached: ghj.png (636x955, 987.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a4bSbmqwhso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about any of these, maybe devil is part timer slightly but it looks bad

>7/10 are sequels
Japan is creatively bankrupt.

Snek S3

You learning this fact 20 years too late

only MIA

>based on the total votes from 7754 people
So how many of these people are from China or Japan or should I say, non-English speaking countries? Because 7k is pretty fucking useless sample size from a worldwide standpoint?

Not watching anything. Just waiting for CSM in Fall

All garbage.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Its not even on there for some reason.

Attached: 1647641346206.png (1080x1233, 1.06M)

Hataraku Maou-sama, my girl Chiho

>COTE on top
>When Call of the Night is the most anticipated summer anime in Japan
Not even SEA and just some burgers with too much time voting on these polls

>Call of the Night is the most anticipated summer anime in Japan
Source?

Engage kiss danmachi MIA call of the night

Classroom of the elite is dogshit and boring. The fact being people are more excited for that over made in abyss or devil is part timer is depressing

I hope more Horikita focus and screentime. I want to see Keifags cocky ass got btfo and cry about it again

Attached: 0623_005316.jpg (640x828, 104.69K)

Its trailer is the most-watched of all other summer animes, literally Chainsawman tier hype over there.
youtu.be/a4bSbmqwhso

Japanese Keifags already cried about it enough, so it won't happen. There's also a different director to oversee things this time.

Most of the votes are from the Philippines, this is a useless poll. Why do people keep shilling this site?

Attached: Anime Corner.png (1578x190, 51.33K)

I am going to watch the trainwreck that is the Biscuit Hammer adaptation.

So this shit is fucking worthless. Got it

My guess it’s that it is same same person shilling it. I have never heard of this site up until a few months ago, but I do know I hate these infograph like format