>Is it weird-
>Now that the dust has settled-
>Can we all just agree-
>What the fuck is his/her problem-

Don't quote.
Don't reply.
Let him rot.

you haven't been here long enough

A level of based that will never be topped. Some say he’s still gaming to this day. I never thought a character could carry a manga so hard till I read Ajin but Sato and his crew are the only reason I kept reading. Shit mc and ass pulls and overly convenient plot development makes Ajin complete trash. Then Sato walks the fuck in and has the best action scenes you’ll ever see in manga.

Attached: 2EEBDBBE-4DFE-4E94-AB15-7C22667B88EC.jpg (869x1218, 343.09K)

how the fuck?

Attached: file.png (541x548, 345.29K)

>the 'cookie cutter japanese MC' goes through actual character development and becomes a likeable character by the end.
I liked Nagai more than Sato by the end. Mainly because Sato got boring because he was too powerful. More manga should be like this.

I can’t wait to see if someone can come up with a character villain or mc as sick as Sato. I can’t say enough how shit Ajin would be without Sato and his gang so if you’re just starting reading it don’t worry Sato makes it worth the read. Definitely don’t buy this hacks work just read it for Sato’s insanity.

Attached: 6BE5A021-5E67-48F3-8786-E828091C5524.jpg (2249x3149, 2.5M)

>Some say he’s still gaming to this day
He's been sealed in CEMENT in some military base somewhere underground. He's not gaming. If he regained consciousness while being sealed then he probably went crazy or is a vegetable right now.

>standard template thread shit appearing here from times immemorial
>reddit
You have to be 18+ to post here kid.

Trying to pretend that all Ajin has going for it is Sato is disingenuous

he's in suspended animation, waiting for his next life

sell me on ajin
i heard the writer backed out then the artist took over
how was the quality before and after?

He goes through zero development. He starts a faggot and ends up alone and a loser. He loses everything and gains nothing. His personality doesn’t change he’s still a selfish prick who could have walked away but instead decided to lose it all and help the people that tortured him. The only way he succeeded is plot bullshit. Antidemi squad? Old age? So bad.

Read it. It's good I promise.

>it's another Any Forums seethes at MC episode
His whole character arc was him gaining his own identity and embarking on his own adventure by the end. He took all the hits, moved on from the trauma unlike Tanaka and got rewarded with the quiet life he yearned for. Pretty good MC overall. If there was a character who got stuck with no development it was Sato.

Attached: 8.jpg (1143x1600, 350.99K)

It's just a good manga. Simple premise, good art, great action, and the story doesnt drag on.

why would you rape niggers?

It got immediately better when the writer bailed and then it started to ramp up fast
It would be an okay action manga without Sato, the art is great and so is the action, but the Ultimate Gamer just makes it

i wish the author made more manga instead of practicing drawing lolis
his art is pretty fucking good and is a master of drawing operators

Attached: E9YFnpsVcAM1sTr.jpg (2718x1866, 3.01M)