Anime died with Satoshi Kon. He was the last true creative force in the industry

Anime died with Satoshi Kon. He was the last true creative force in the industry.

Attached: banner_sj_kon_1080x2150.png (2151x1080, 3.09M)

Considering suicide was a theme in everything he did it's a good thing he had a natural death instead.

Isn't it wonderful how our janitors protect these tourist shitpost threads that are just about how much they hate anime and Any Forums?

Have you considered not having shit taste?

I watch anime to look at cute underaged girls in skimpy clothing, and there's still plenty to like in the industry.

Attached: 1646423941827.jpg (1456x2048, 340.66K)

Your life is miserable and you cry yourself to sleep every night. no one likes you or cares about you.

Tourists don't know who Kon is

Tokyo Godfathers and Millennium Actress are his only good works.
He's very popular among filmfags.

He represented a small offshoot in anime, being almost its only bright representative. You can say that this offshoot is dead (it's not), but on anime as a whole, he had almost no influence.

Attached: Perfect Blue [SRT, ASS RUS, ENG][TrueHD JPN][H264 1920x1032][BDRip-HDclub].mkv_20210320_222947.695.jpg (1920x1032, 370.17K)

At least I don't need to validate my existence by shitting on others on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Attached: guishen_0104.jpg (1280x775, 178.03K)

>it's not
?

So it's ture? I would like to appolegize for hurting your feelings and if it helps you feel better that post was somewhat self projecting.
I just really hate it when some shallow imbecile walks into a cultured thread and posts garbage.

one of the only japs based enough to shit on dubniggers and i'll always respect him for that

source? never heard this

I agree with you in a way although I like to think that Satoshi wouldn't want it that way so we should hope that somewhere out there is a standard beaerer who will take his place and move the medium forward.

At this point retards are just physically incapable of not talking about a show or director they like without throwing a cringy animu is dead statement

Are you sure that Anime died with him?
>director
>writer
>novelist
>executive producer
>lecturer
>visual arts teacher
>has a masters degree in japanese language and literature
>former video game producer and marketing director
>made his 1st film entirely by himself
>wrote the best-selling japanese novel in more than a decade
>directed, edited and wrote the highest-grossing novel adaptation in japanese history
>last remaining auteur in the anime industry
>voice actor
>manga artist
>businessman
>best-selling author
>multi-millionaire
>independent creator
>industry consultant
>composer
>lyricist
>songwriter
>screenwriter
>producer
>animator
>editor
>acting coach
>storyboard artist
>background artist
>professional photographer
>cinematographer
>director of art
>director of sound
>director of photography
>director of animation
>digital painter
>graphic designer
>character designer
>sound designer
>color designer
>philanthropist
>film critic
>columnist
>good-looking
>heir to his parents' construction company
>Apple's poster boy in Japan
>has an asteroid named after him
>director of music and visual production for the Planetarium and Space Theater of Omiya
>owns all of his works
>married to a retired actress and tv producer
>10yo daughter is already a child actress, voice actress, dancer and singer
>is still in his mid-forties
Is he the most talented Japanese man in history?

Attached: 1593969033438.png (682x1024, 473.67K)

While he is missed and even if he is the best anime director ever anime is far from dead. American animation on the other hand...
>europe is still hanging on though...

Attached: backdrops_2_1500.jpg (2667x1500, 2.97M)

Not only anime, but manga also died with him.
Read his manga "Opus"...he already knew all about the manga industry back in 1995...

Lmao

Correct

>suicide
Was he? I always found Satoshi Kon's fims very optimistic and cathartic. Hideaki Anno is the grand master of suicide and it's a miracle how he hasn't killed himself yet with Miyazaki being the other depressed anime creator.

Attached: Hideaki-Anno-new-pic-1.jpg (594x510, 42.67K)

I wish europe animation had more fundings